is it time to get rating before we loose our ranking when season start?

Dalapie

13 hours ago, Dalapie said:

should we just keep pushing to see how far we go , no matter win loose, our win loss and our rating will all be reset the 10th anyway so why not give it our all :P and use it as practise :P

I don't know how pre-seasons work on here if there is some information somewhere that'd be great to know. I always assumed everything would reset including rating.

I'm 100% certain they will reset the rating. 

Since even if they don't I'll be deranking by method of trying to kill people with stupid builds. And then once i'm at bronze....i'll slaughter the innocents to farm the beans. 

If anyone has any moral complaints, fite me 1v1 in arena. nobo suck.

8 minutes ago, Ellz said:

I'm 100% certain they will reset the rating. 

Since even if they don't I'll be deranking by method of trying to kill people with stupid builds. And then once i'm at bronze....i'll slaughter the innocents to farm the beans. 

If anyone has any moral complaints, fite me 1v1 in arena. nobo suck.

Lmao I thought about doing this as well, almost feel guilty about it xD

24 minutes ago, Miori said:

Lmao I thought about doing this as well, almost feel guilty about it xD

Don't feel guilty.

The newborn need to be baptized in the fiery gauntlet of death and ruin. Until they glimpse at the apocalypse and bear witness to the blood and slaughter they will not understand what it means to achieve victory.

THEY WHO HAVE NOT FELT THE WRATH OF 6 HOURS OF 1V1 or 3V3.

THE ANGER, FEAR, ADRENALINE, TENSION AND TEARS.

Until they experience that feel, where you are at your last straw hanging on a thread of energy, a 32 loss streak sitting behind you, no hope in sight...and then something changes inside you. You feel lifted by an awakening and enlightenment. 

A voice speaks to you and says "he just wasted his tab. Go now, my child. Go forth and stunlock him. Now is the time to strike."

SO YOU STRIKE, ATTACK WITH A FURY OF A THOUSAND MEN WITH NOTHING TO LOSE! 

YOU BURST INTO TEARS OF VICTORY AS THE CONGRATULATORY SCREEN APPEARS! Basking you in the golden light of sweet sweet accomplishment....

You lose track of time as your new found knowledge and wisdom carries you to the heavens..

You laugh at bronze, as Silver you pass without losing a single breath. 

Gold you great with flying fists and a cheeky laugh, you claw and grab and scrape your way to Platinum, losing your footing a couple of times yet a divine angels protection is blessed upon you and you get an 8 win streak, securing your place in the White gold Halls of legend.

You're Platinum badge shines a thousand suns as you sit upon a pillar of corpses, watching those beneath struggling to reach your dizzying height.

They attempt to pay homage to you in the hopes you will reach down and carry them up so they can catch a glimpse of the divine whilst you mercilessly kick down those you deem not worthy. 

You look around you and see other titans standing and you purposely tilt your colossal column crashing into theirs as you risk everything to be one of the few to reach the Diamonds in the sky...

20 hours ago, Ellz said:

Don't feel guilty.

The newborn need to be baptized in the fiery gauntlet of death and ruin. Until they glimpse at the apocalypse and bear witness to the blood and slaughter they will not understand what it means to achieve victory.

THEY WHO HAVE NOT FELT THE WRATH OF 6 HOURS OF 1V1 or 3V3.

THE ANGER, FEAR, ADRENALINE, TENSION AND TEARS.

Until they experience that feel, where you are at your last straw hanging on a thread of energy, a 32 loss streak sitting behind you, no hope in sight...and then something changes inside you. You feel lifted by an awakening and enlightenment. 

A voice speaks to you and says "he just wasted his tab. Go now, my child. Go forth and stunlock him. Now is the time to strike."

SO YOU STRIKE, ATTACK WITH A FURY OF A THOUSAND MEN WITH NOTHING TO LOSE! 

YOU BURST INTO TEARS OF VICTORY AS THE CONGRATULATORY SCREEN APPEARS! Basking you in the golden light of sweet sweet accomplishment....

You lose track of time as your new found knowledge and wisdom carries you to the heavens..

You laugh at bronze, as Silver you pass without losing a single breath. 

Gold you great with flying fists and a cheeky laugh, you claw and grab and scrape your way to Platinum, losing your footing a couple of times yet a divine angels protection is blessed upon you and you get an 8 win streak, securing your place in the White gold Halls of legend.

You're Platinum badge shines a thousand suns as you sit upon a pillar of corpses, watching those beneath struggling to reach your dizzying height.

They attempt to pay homage to you in the hopes you will reach down and carry them up so they can catch a glimpse of the divine whilst you mercilessly kick down those you deem not worthy. 

You look around you and see other titans standing and you purposely tilt your colossal column crashing into theirs as you risk everything to be one of the few to reach the Diamonds in the sky...

This is pure gold - thank you for making my day! :D

16 hours ago, Victorion said:

I am not sure, but I logged in yesterday to be greeted with "welcome to the world martial arts tournament - summer season" or something like that. My stats and rank was maintained.

I asked on the official twitter and a game producer replied to me that our points and wins/losses will both be reset.

21 minutes ago, GreenDestiny said:

I asked on the official twitter and a game producer replied to me that our points and wins/losses will both be reset.

thats a shame... i worked so hard for my perfect 1v1 score.

I guess its time to fool around :)

Archived