Summoner vs Destroyer ~ What to do? \(;¬_¬)

Yuuki

As the title states... What can you do as a Summoner against a destroyer?

I am in gold right now, and I can stand a chance against all the classes,  but destroyers are the only ones that can kill me 20 sec into the match. How the fight usually goes is they start their spin, I back step, but somehow the spin never ends or they just throw me on the ground and repeatedly beat the shit out of me. ;-; I have no idea what to do. I've never played a destroyer before, so are there any skilled destroyers or summoners able to share some tips on how to fight one? 

~Also, any recommended Summoner builds to use specifically against destros? Here is the PVP build I'm using currently.

I'm far from even decent but I fought a Diamond summoner once that whooped me in 30 seconds flat. The one thing I recall really well is the fact that his cat was super tanky. I can usually kill a cat relatively fast but his? Nope. And when I went to chain cc it he pulled it back between my cc chain. Wasting your back step that early on is a mistake. You should try saving it for our leap jump and stealth when we throw our axe at you.

Archived