Game crashes

Wushu

I am so Tired of seeing an update from the launcher.  Every single one locks me out of game with an error until I can figure out what is wrong.  This time I had to restart service to razer.  Why can BnS not figure out a fix for this Razer products are very common.  I paid 75 dollars to play this game and at this point I am really thinking it not worth the heartache.  I also had to go back in and stop service to razer products because it still crashes with them.

why no one checked my post? i cri every tame

So everyone knows or for the most its a razer problem

1 you need to go to Documents>NCWest>BnS>ClientConfiguration.xml

2 Delete the ClientConfiguration.xml and close it

3 Go to your BnS Game Folder > Bin > Game guard

4 Delete Gameguard  

5 do Windows Key + R and type MSCONFIG 

6 go to services and press Hide all microsoft  Services YOU NEED TO PRESS IT

7 after you mark it press disable All

8 now GO TO STARTUP and press Disable All ( you can mark/enable some programs you need)

9 Restart your PC

10 Go to your Task manager  > Services  then click the Service button down right

11 Search For Razer Chroma SDK (and Razer Game Cleaner if you got it)  Right click > properties

12 Change the startup type to automatic and press Start then ok do this to Razer Chroma SDK (and Razer Game Cleaner if you got it)

13 Here is the tricky part now open the game log in press play now and when you go to the PIN part Check Step 14

14 go back to Razer Chroma SDK (and Razer game cleaner if you got) change the startup type to Disabled and Press Stop then OK

Thats it!!

if you are able to join the game but got crashed every 5 min then start From Step 10 or skip step 5 - 8

the support of the game helped me a little (sorry but  Marc  the supporter is really ehh... need to train more ._. no offensive )

9 minutes ago, Leymo said:

why no one checked my post? i cri every tame

So everyone knows or for the most its a razer problem

1 you need to go to Documents>NCWest>BnS>ClientConfiguration.xml

2 Delete the ClientConfiguration.xml and close it

3 Go to your BnS Game Folder > Bin > Game guard

4 Delete Gameguard  

5 do Windows Key + R and type MSCONFIG 

6 go to services and press Hide all microsoft  Services YOU NEED TO PRESS IT

7 after you mark it press disable All

8 now GO TO STARTUP and press Disable All ( you can mark/enable some programs you need)

9 Restart your PC

10 Go to your Task manager  > Services  then click the Service button down right

11 Search For Razer Chroma SDK (and Razer Game Cleaner if you got it)  Right click > properties

12 Change the startup type to automatic and press Start then ok do this to Razer Chroma SDK (and Razer Game Cleaner if you got it)

13 Here is the tricky part now open the game log in press play now and when you go to the PIN part Check Step 14

14 go back to Razer Chroma SDK (and Razer game cleaner if you got) change the startup type to Disabled and Press Stop then OK

Thats it!!

if you are able to join the game but got crashed every 5 min then start From Step 10 or skip step 5 - 8

the support of the game helped me a little (sorry but  Marc  the supporter is really ehh... need to train more ._. no offensive )

i already did all that, this game worked 1 hour ago, and now it doesent work. Just saying "cant connect to update server"

Pretty sure this is a server problem and not a Razer issue. 
1mKclwo.jpg

11 minutes ago, Leymo said:

well.. this is a server problem cause its by NCSoft

i checked about it some people saying reinstalling and other says repairing

Well, the game seems to start for me now, so was only temporality, i know about the Razer issue though so i understand why you post that :)

It's a miracle how they havent fixed the Razer issue yet, the devs need to fix this pronto.

Archived