QoL: Add Account-Wide Bank Functionality

KPC

TITLE. Vault storage is not conserved across characters, even of the same server. Money is not shared either. You are not even in your clan when you make a new character. The only thing that is conserved AFAIK is daily dash. I don't pay premium so I don't know if wardrobe is shared. Even if it is, wardrobe sharing is a silver lining to a large problem that many classic mmo's have as a QoL.

3 minutes ago, KPC said:

TITLE. Vault storage is not conserved across characters, even of the same server. Money is not shared either. You are not even in your clan when you make a new character. The only thing that is conserved AFAIK is daily dash. I don't pay premium so I don't know if wardrobe is shared. Even if it is, wardrobe sharing is a silver lining to a large problem that many classic mmo's have as a QoL.

no the wardrobe IS not shared .. 

Though it would be nice to have a small shared vault to transfer stuff if need be I find my vault IS always full as it is .. having shared vaults with all character would be VERY bad

My wardrobe isn't shared. I would honestly be surprised if they don't add a shared vault  in the near future, or at least take the lock off the mail system. I'm not sure where, but I think I read they added the mail lock to prevent bots (what good that did) so maybe instead of adding a shared bank they'll just make you get "verified" somehow without spending real money to unlock the mail.

It would be nice if at the very least, you could share a tab of the vault (even if it requires premium to put stuff in) and not have daily dash shared among the account.

If they aren't going to give us a shared bank tab, at least make daily dash per character...

23 hours ago, SinNoAria said:

It would be nice if at the very least, you could share a tab of the vault (even if it requires premium to put stuff in) and not have daily dash shared among the account.

If they aren't going to give us a shared bank tab, at least make daily dash per character...

This would be nice in a way .. I have completed it already for this month and would LOVE to have the outfit on more than one character BUT i believe it BOP and I am not sure but I was given the impression that the daily dash rewards would change from time to time..

NOW having said that you also don't want too many times showing up in the mail since every character can access it an potentially makes the game too easy for the character 

Yeah, but a single line of shared would be nice, even if you can't put normal untradeables in that line.

I was thinking like either have it be a premium feature or have it as an additional line in the bank after you've unlocked all the other lines. Something that would benefit NCSoft while still giving us the option of it.

Archived