Escape Charms and Charms that bring you to other areas without cost.. I have questions

Gamerchick

So I see there are two types of these charms.  One for specific areas, to be taken to those areas.  Then the ones for dungeons.  Now I got a little confused when I used the Viridian Escape Charm as it said takes you to the entrance of the dungeon which I thought it meant bypassing the lobby and going straight back to the outside area (not to the area where you get taken back to the lobby the gateway area) but outside outside.  But it didn't it take me back to the outside it took me to that gateway area.  So my question is, do you need to enter the dungeon from the outside area (not go through the dungeon lobby) then use the charm?  I am just confused on what this escape charm is for.  

the escape charms just does the same thing the "escape" option in the esc menu does ; just with a consumption of an item. unfortunately, there is nothing that ports you outside of the dungeon except for the charms that teleport you to the main city of a continent

Archived