Small annoyance..

JSY

Everytime you dash too close to the edge of the doors or a lot of objects in the game you get stuck and have to either walk or dash away from it.

Not a big deal but pretty annoying when you get stuck at such dumb places like the picture shown below. My character is dashing in the same spot without moving.

BnS_zpshv68oi3g.jpg

3 minutes ago, Enhance said:

For me, I press jump to make a 3-meter leap over that tiny threshold. Have you been at Yehara's mirage second floor yet? Yeah.

Definitely one of the most annoying places to dash around...

While dashing it seems the character collision box encumbers the entire animation. Now I wonder if the flashy premium only animation makes that collision box larger? Prolly the same size though. But yeah, super annoying..

1 minute ago, Aiezen said:

While dashing it seems the character collision box encumbers the entire animation. Now I wonder if the flashy premium only animation makes that collision box larger? Prolly the same size though. But yeah, super annoying..

I'm like 99.9999% sure it doesn't. It's supposed to be purely visual in the first place, and actually making it larger seems like an awful lot of dev work for seemingly no reason whatsoever.

if you walk without dashing by the exact same spot you will notice that your character get pushed away and walk past it. Same with other obstacles. So i think the obstacle and its invisible "bubble" and character collision box stays the same but its just when you dash your character doesnt get pushed away.

Archived