How am I supposed to play the openworld bosses

Waynedetta

Hey,

i know those range classes play this easy mode, but i dont play one, so how should i try to put dmg on the key bosses.

They do aoe around themself i can see no pattern in there and the animation is to fast for me to dodge it.

Fps lags even with characters hidden

More aoe

How do meeles play that? Do i want to level a fm for that? <.<

If you can't manage to dodge or block in any way... yes.. play a ranged class. Normaly as a melee in this game you have to dodge. Pressing double S, Q, E, using Blocks and Skills that make you resist damage. If you can't do that because you are too slow or you have too much lag try a Summoner or Forcemaster. But even then you have to dodge sometimes. I know that :P

Proper dodging needs some training here and you need to know your skills and the effects of the enemys.

As a Forcemaster i'll tell you that being ranged doesn't make you immune to aoes.  Yes you don't have to worry about boss centered ones, but player based ones are still an issue.

Because FM are ranged we lack the mobility skills that melee classes get so it is still a challenge to avoid aoes if you are slow to react. Also since FM are squishier, they will hurt more.

What class are you playing?

yea it's deff all about the dodge. Even if your still in that big hit field, if you dodge at the right time, you won't be hit by any damage. Personally I had to hold off on KFM cause I can't maintain a stable enough ping to get the skills off in time. If you can't maintain a good ping either and still want to melee, you can try BladeMaster. They have that nice long block skill which is a lot easier to time. Hope that helps :)

Archived