So everyone knows or for the most its a razer problem

1 you need to go to Documents>NCWest>BnS>ClientConfiguration.xml

2 Delete the ClientConfiguration.xml and close it

3 Go to your BnS Game Folder > Bin > Game guard

4 Delete Gameguard  

5 do Windows Key + R and type MSCONFIG 

6 go to services and press Hide all microsoft  Services YOU NEED TO PRESS IT

7 after you mark it press disable All

8 now GO TO STARTUP and press Disable All ( you can mark/enable some programs you need)

9 Restart your PC

10 Go to your Task manager  > Services  then click the Service button down right

11 Search For Razer Chroma SDK (and Razer Game Cleaner if you got it)  Right click > properties

12 Change the startup type to automatic and press Start then ok do this to Razer Chroma SDK (and Razer Game Cleaner if you got it)

13 Here is the tricky part now open the game log in press play now and when you go to the PIN part Check Step 14

14 go back to Razer Chroma SDK (and Razer game cleaner if you got) change the startup type to Disabled and Press Stop then OK

Thats it!!

if you are able to join the game but got crashed every 5 min then start From Step 10 or skip step 5 - 8

the support of the game helped me a little (sorry but  Marc  the supporter is really ehh... need to train more ._. no offensive )

idk maybe it this will help

14 hours ago, Leymo said:

4 Delete Gameguard  

8 now GO TO STARTUP and press Disable All ( you can mark/enable some programs you need)

9 Restart your PC

10 Go to your Task manager  > Services  then click the Service button down right

11 Search For Razer Chroma SDK (and Razer Game Cleaner if you got it)  Right click > properties

12 Change the startup type to automatic and press Start then ok do this to Razer Chroma SDK (and Razer Game Cleaner if you got it)

13 Here is the tricky part now open the game log in press play now and when you go to the PIN part Check Step 14

14 go back to Razer Chroma SDK (and Razer game cleaner if you got) change the startup type to Disabled and Press Stop then OK

Thats it!!

if you are able to join the game but got crashed every 5 min then start From Step 10 or skip step 5 - 8

the support of the game helped me a little (sorry but  Marc  the supporter is really ehh... need to train more ._. no offensive )

what if you dont have a NCWEST clientconfiguration.xml

12 hours ago, Nadeshko said:

what if you dont have a NCWEST clientconfiguration.xml

hmmm check on start menu search for NCWest if you dont have wil im out of idea o-o it suppose to be added by updating / repairing

On 1/31/2016 at 0:23 AM, EgeliDeli said:

PPWlZv.jpg

nL6O4g.jpg

ANYONE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ?

for the C++ RUNTIME try to contact a support cause we need to check the pc of yours and you dont want to get hacked arentya? 

btw when i first played thsi game i got those 2 same errors i contact them and fix it a few days later (not few 3 - 4 days later -_- ) pRReR

Ive been getting this and Dcing a lot, although only 1 time did my bns give me a SENDlog report.. T_T It's happened to me everytime i do cross server dungeon, so much so now i prefer to wait infront of portal and try to solo it. ( I can solo a lot of it but not blackram, not in this patch) 

On 1/31/2016 at 7:51 PM, Leymo said:

4 Delete Gameguard  

9 Restart your PC

Thats it!!

Razer problem is crap i got ZERO razer products and i get send log window constantly when i log my KFM after "the way of the hongmoon" quest. NEXT!

Archived