Freezeing after 10 minutes or so

874149_1452550414

After about 10 minutes of playing the game will just freeze and then i have to close the program. This just started today, even after me playing 3 hours straight yesterday and it working fine.

I fixed all the razer related issues yesterday and played all of yesterday, and their hasnt been any patch since then to *cricket* it all up as per ncsoft usual.

I just spent 50 bucks on this game and i keep dealing with shit like this, i already regret my goddamned purchase it's *cricket*ing ridiculous that every patch we/i have to deal with some gamebreaking bullshit that players find a way to fix and not ncsoft since they're about useless. Fix your goddamned *cricket*ing game.

I also like how somehow they made the game worse then the closed beta, 10/10, i wouldn't be this mad if you know it wasn't every single *cricket* patch i have to find some *cricket* fix to some gamebreaking glitch, and so far they haven't given us ANY *cricket*ing information on how far along, or if they're even trying, to fix the goddamned game. i mean ncsoft is always like this, but i expected different in this game, guess i was the dumb one.

i have the same exact problem man. after about 20 minutes i either freeze or just simply crash. this is complete bullshit. i also spent money on this game and the horrible support won't give any kind of refund. all they want to do is just link to the damn forums that don't help anybody.

Sigh i know the pain and i know its not my computer.

Specs

CPU: I7-5960X Extheme edition overclocked

GPU: Dual SLI titan-x 

RAM: 32 GB 

Internet: 320 download 15 upload

you can see why im kind of pissed i was told by tech support some of the dubmest soultions that sound like they have no clue what they are doing.

1 minute ago, vengefulcrow said:

Sigh i know the pain and i know its not my computer.

Specs

CPU: I7-5960X Extheme edition overclocked

GPU: Dual SLI titan-x 

RAM: 32 GB 

Internet: 320 download 15 upload

you can see why im kind of pissed i was told by tech support some of the dubmest soultions that sound like they have no clue what they are doing.

Cause they don't, they higher sweet talkers, not professionals.

Personally ive got a 970, i7-4790, 16gb of ram, 125 down, 10 up.

It's not anything wrong with anyones computers, its on their end, they'll sweet talk people into thinking its something wrong with their comp in attempts to distract them till their monkeys finally write a symphony.

2 minutes ago, vengefulcrow said:

i felt insulted when they told me to factory reset my computer i was like are you kidding me? so i did it on my gaming la[top which was having the same issue btw, and guess what happened? still doesn't play for more than 10 minutes.

They give time consuming answers that do jack shit

They're buying themselves time cause they clearly have no *cricket*ing idea whats happening

1 minute ago, vengefulcrow said:

i am just waiting for them to drop a hotfix without saying what it is and it being the patch that fixes everything because they dont want to take the heat for messing up.

What blows me away, is no one was having these issues during the beta, they somehow made it worse then in beta.

Same. all of the above happening here too. crashing, devs running you around. Wish they just would have told me that the game is unoptimized and that this is really an open beta. That way i wouldnt have wasted hours troubleshooting, and i could have just done something else and came back when the game was ready. 

Archived