ZiaoFyre

How do the Yun reproduce?

Recommended Posts

Amazon warriors are all female, Wonder Woman was born by her mom used her blood and sand my first assumption, second is there was a Chinese ancient story journey to west aka king monkey a small country called ladies' land, all female live in that land, all women drink the water from a river in that country to get pregnant and to have female babies only, probably yun do the same way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tracmar   

The Yun are a warrior race of Females who use their special skills to kill anyone standing in their way. 

 

Every year , during the spring , the chosen batch of Yun females are selected as a raiding party to descend like harpies upon the unsuspecting population of various towns around Veridian Coast, Cinderlands,  Moonwater and Silverfrost. They defeat the guards and armies stationed there with their vile, guile or plain butt kicking , and then force themselves upon the fallen but still alive warriors. Thus impregnated, they would wait the 10 months to see the sex of their offspring. The males are killed off at birth by drowning and the females are groomed to become warriors along with their sisters 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nylisa   
34 minutes ago, Tracmar said:

 

The Yun are a warrior race of Females who use their special skills to kill anyone standing in their way. 

 

Every year , during the spring , the chosen batch of Yun females are selected as a raiding party to descend like harpies upon the unsuspecting population of various towns around Veridian Coast, Cinderlands,  Moonwater and Silverfrost. They defeat the guards and armies stationed there with their vile, guile or plain butt kicking , and then force themselves upon the fallen but still alive warriors. Thus impregnated, they would wait the 10 months to see the sex of their offspring. The males are killed off at birth by drowning and the females are groomed to become warriors along with their sisters 

 

you win sir :D somebody close the topic!

Edited by Nylisa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enhance   
24 minutes ago, Tracmar said:

 They defeat the guards and armies stationed there with their vile, guile or plain butt kicking , and then force themselves upon the fallen but still alive warriors.

Brb, going Near Death in Cinderlands and waiting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tracmar   
10 minutes ago, Nylisa said:

you win sir! somebody close the topic :D

you win sir :D somebody close the topic!

Lol , thank you ... it is an emotional moment for me :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you ever read a webcomic named Girly?

 

...It's either lesbian mitosis or the power of yuri love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is my theory:

 

When a Yun grows old and nearly reaches her end, she will go through the passage of rebirth. Kind of Phoenix theme.

 

She will collect Element Dust, Element Powder, and Soulstone, then she will transmute herself with these materials. The end result is a new-born Yun, which will be taken care of other adult Yun.

 

Occasionally, there will chance that there are more then one Yun girls coming from critical transmutation. That is how the race populates itself through death and rebirth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enhance   
2 minutes ago, Alysha Hawkeye said:

Here is my theory:

 

When a Yun grows old and nearly reaches her end, she will go through the passage of rebirth. Kind of Phoenix theme.

 

She will collect Element Dust, Element Powder, and Soulstone, then she will transmute herself with these materials. The end result is a new-born Yun, which will be taken care of other adult Yun.

 

Occasionally, there will chance that there are more then one Yun girls coming from critical transmutation. That is how the race populates itself through death and rebirth.

Can you also use the Yun baby to feed your weapon and level it up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brand X   

Always thought the idea that they bred with any male of the other species and they just gave birth to more yun, was the most likely and the best fit for the lore.  :p

 

The yun also seemed to be the least represented of the races, so it wasn't common to see them about either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Majka   

The Yun are similar to elves so it's possibile they are naturally immortal. Of course they can die killed by someone or because of other reasons, but their death isn't real; they go to realm of spirits and after some time they reborn on new Yun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brand X   
3 minutes ago, Majka said:

The Yun are similar to elves so it's possibile they are naturally immortal. Of course they can die killed by someone or because of other reasons, but their death isn't real; they go to realm of spirits and after some time they reborn on new Yun.

I have never heard of this for elves.  What fiction is this from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raiya   

Yun are like gamers: You can kill us today but well just be back again tomorrow! :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Majka   

This is described in Tolkien's Saga The Lord of the Rings and other books.

Edited by Majka
Completing answer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tracmar said:

The Yun are a warrior race of Females who use their special skills to kill anyone standing in their way. 

 

Every year , during the spring , the chosen batch of Yun females are selected as a raiding party to descend like harpies upon the unsuspecting population of various towns around Veridian Coast, Cinderlands,  Moonwater and Silverfrost. They defeat the guards and armies stationed there with their vile, guile or plain butt kicking , and then force themselves upon the fallen but still alive warriors. Thus impregnated, they would wait the 10 months to see the sex of their offspring. The males are killed off at birth by drowning and the females are groomed to become warriors along with their sisters 

 

As a Yun, I'm okay with this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Duzurix   
On 30. 1. 2016 at 9:01 PM, Kitty said:

They used kung-fu as they do with everything else in this game.

Title and this coment seriously made my day thanks guys :) I even wonder if they have to spend 500 soulstones ,20 moonwater reproduction stones and 250 gold for act itself like usualy u have to do for everything in this game.  And ofc then another 200 soulstones and 200g when Birth comes :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nylisa   
21 hours ago, Majka said:

The Yun are similar to elves so it's possibile they are naturally immortal. Of course they can die killed by someone or because of other reasons, but their death isn't real; they go to realm of spirits and after some time they reborn on new Yun.

How do you mean? i mean which part of the lore you are talking about i cant find anything about it :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 2:05 PM, Jaridavin said:


Well, as just a fun fact, there is a way for females to get each other pregnant, but the offspring will be a female.

So maybe that. I don't know.

ummm maybe they use the witch/fairy logic

 

since some fairies/witches can only be female (in certain fairytales)

the mothers would only keep the female offspring, and kill the males. So I assume the same would work here they can take a human male suitor, but only the female offspring will obtain the Yun traits. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are hermaphrodites. Any self-procreating race with only one gender will have to be by definition, unless they use a division mechanism. There are various biological adaptations, but to me the hermaphrodite is the easiest explanation.

 

But, honestly, is not the point of this species to make the character designer less cluttered with options for making real pretty girls?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jin = human (body type based on Caucasian), gon = dragon (body type based on African), lyn = elf (body type based on children), yun = goddess or witch (body type based on Asian)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brand X   
1 hour ago, DomiSotto said:

They are hermaphrodites. Any self-procreating race with only one gender will have to be by definition, unless they use a division mechanism. There are various biological adaptations, but to me the hermaphrodite is the easiest explanation.

 

But, honestly, is not the point of this species to make the character designer less cluttered with options for making real pretty girls?

I thought the easiest explanation was they can breed with any male, they just have more yun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be able to interbreed, and have viable fertile offsprings they have to be of the same species as the male donors. Hence, then they are not separate species.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Takao   

For sure they dont use Game masters cause there are non in this game.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brand X   
1 minute ago, DomiSotto said:

To be able to interbreed, and have viable fertile offsprings they have to be of the same species as the male donors. Hence, then they are not separate species.

Except this is fiction.  A fiction that like many other fictions has said different species can reproduce with different results.

 

Superman can breed with Lois Lane.  Two different species.  Max and Miyira bred, they were two different species.  Humans and elves can interbreed.

 

One just has to decide how it's done with regards to the Yun.  Breeds with all the males but only has more yun, seems the easiest explanation.  Or female is always yun and male offspring is the same as the father, is also easy explanation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now