PLEASE FIX YOUR EU SERVERS

Zireael3

After dealing with your bots from "support" and not resolving the issue and telling me it's my fault I'm losing my patience. The delay on EU servers makes the game completely unplayable. And it's not only just me. Just look at this forum. My free trial on WTFast just ended and it was really good (ping reduced from150+ to 30). Everything was super smooth. Now I can't play this game. Waiting 2-3seconds until the game respond when I attack is so frustrating. EVERYTHING WAS OKAY DURING CBT SO WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO DESTROY IT SO MUCH? PLEASE, IS THERE ANY MOD/GM WHO WOULD EXPLAIN THIS TO ME? Also is there any free alternative to WTFast or a way to make it work without paying? Would be thankful if anyone PM'ed me about it.

4 minutes ago, Desann said:

during the day i have ping very good,but tonight kinda 170 ping and every day is like that...

Yeah, I have this problem since head start. Everything was perfect during CBT. After reporting this, someone recommended me WTFast and it made game playable again. Unfortunately my free trial just ended so I can't play now... gg NCsoft...

Archived