Marketplace interface bug

Marmick

I've been having the same issue, The text formatting is messed up and it makes it EXTREMELY tough to find things, without learning the  picture image. I can't search for items, As the search bar just doesn't work, it's hard to click on the tabs, if not impossible and it makes searching for items and reading their prices tedious to the extreme. A lot of the time I have to sort for items by name and scroll through page after page until I see the picture of the item I want, then it's a matter of deciphering the price from the text that's right on top of the other.

2 hours ago, NinetailedWrath said:

I've been having the same issue, The text formatting is messed up and it makes it EXTREMELY tough to find things, without learning the  picture image. I can't search for items, As the search bar just doesn't work, it's hard to click on the tabs, if not impossible and it makes searching for items and reading their prices tedious to the extreme. A lot of the time I have to sort for items by name and scroll through page after page until I see the picture of the item I want, then it's a matter of deciphering the price from the text that's right on top of the other.

I managed to fix it. I uninstalled the game, cleared my registry, restarted my PC, and installed the game on another drive.

Hello there mates. 

Anyone found some other way of fixing this issue? Input from support would be nice as well. *coughs* Unless full reinstall of the game is a official 'fix'. 

Edit: Cleanup on IE did not solve the issue. Restarting game did not help as well. Restarting PC did. Still I'll try to find out more about the issue and post it here by editing this post or making a new one. 

On 1/31/2016 at 11:52 AM, Marmick said:

So I have this bug:

http://i.imgur.com/h3rNuoK.png

I've tried restarting the game, I've tried file repair. It did not help. What's worse I can't even see anyone else having this issue.

Help?

You only need to delete the C drive/user/your computer name/ documents / Bns NCWEST everything must go... then launch the game repair files much faster then re downloading the entire game 

Archived