KFM -

Sqly

hey so, i'm playing KFM against tab spammers, full stealth laggy boys, little super cat swordsman, but really they are all easy as *cricket*.

but there are 2 match up i never won, the first is the summoner, second is the force master..

can you give me some advice, cause force master is freezing me like, ALL THE *cricket*ING TIME?! but i cant even turn myself to try some long range daze- and i see the mofo spamming his spacebar and his single action key, well. i hear the force master is the weakest class actually, so i do feel low and asking for advice to avoid his *cricket*ing freeze shit

the summoners. yeah ANY advice would be highly appreciated, it's like mission impossible. idk what to do, i'm stunned, overloaded by his stupid face cat

Summoner.  You can either knockup and grapple into knockout for the cat.  Cat will be cced for 30ish seconds while you wail on summoner.  Or you can chain cc the cat and 3rf it to death really fast then just *cricket* the summoner.  You should never lose to a summoner.

The force master you can gap close with tab, right mouse, and if you spec avenging fist then after you counter you get a free gap closer.  Just wait for the free to wear off.  They are pretty easy.

45 minutes ago, Sqly said:

hey so, i'm playing KFM against tab spammers, full stealth laggy boys, little super cat swordsman, but really they are all easy as *cricket*.

but there are 2 match up i never won, the first is the summoner, second is the force master..

can you give me some advice, cause force master is freezing me like, ALL THE *cricket*ING TIME?! but i cant even turn myself to try some long range daze- and i see the mofo spamming his spacebar and his single action key, well. i hear the force master is the weakest class actually, so i do feel low and asking for advice to avoid his *cricket*ing freeze shit

the summoners. yeah ANY advice would be highly appreciated, it's like mission impossible. idk what to do, i'm stunned, overloaded by his stupid face cat

I assume you are still low level, those classes are a problem early on but will turn out to be the least of your worries later, you will get a skill that when you use SS you can knock them down, and another that follows them for 4 consecutive hits, most of them will blow their escapes while you use this, after that you just Q/E on them, triple kick and do the 3RF combo, its win then.

The biggest worry for you later will be Assassins and Blade dancers.

EDIT: I forgot to say, against force masters , you will want to spec the counter that stuns them for 2 sec, its on 6 sec cd but they always spam everything on you, its easy to hit.

Archived