Shiro

KFM Solo Big 4

Recommended Posts

Shiro   

Hello!

 

Soloed all big 4 dungeons as KFM without evolving anything to siren, I did use siren belt and soul shield though.

For people who think KFM can't AoE watch the spider dungeon you will be surprised ^^ I didn't record mobs for the rest as it would be boring I guess.

Skittering Tunnels: https://www.youtube....h?v=XSqPwFK8oow
Brightstone Ruins: https://www.youtube....h?v=9RwG7ow5u_A
Pigsty: https://www.youtube....h?v=jZw4PAJnuW0
Hall of Ogong: https://www.youtube....h?v=85HpefmO2L4


Hope you enjoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yay Shiro! Been watching your channel recently alot, as i said i would I'm lvling my KFM, and i gotta say, my ping is 40-ish so it's decently good for KFM, yet somehow i still manage to suck at it, even tho i'm just lvl 23, any leveling build you'd reccomend?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hadaron   

Is your build useable for all PvE/Dungeons currently out there? I will definitely check these videos when I get home!

 

PS: How did you get so much money in such a short time ;D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shiro   

Dailies and crafting moonwater transformation stones when they were super expensive. Now prices dropped a lot :(

 

And as for leveling I'm not sure but try to use Leading Palm + 4 (fire kick) when AoEing it's pretty awesome when you group mobs at lower levels.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hadaron   

Oh I see, but I was talking about a build at lvl 45 in general? I understand you are using Leading Palm for the spider dungeon because of the heavy aoe dmg and Searing Palm when it is mostly single target mobs.

 

Anyways, I have been watching your videos and I have to say I am pretty amazed. I am a noobish KFM but I really enjoy the class a lot and I kinda hope you can write a guide or maybe link me to one that could really help me out to know what I am doing :)

 

Best regards! :)

 

 

Edited by Hadaron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ilwing   

well done you managed to solo 4 very easy dungeons that others have already been doing for a long time. but well done welcome to the party

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shiro   

lol funny "long time" when the game was just released. If it's sooo easy show me videos then, oh and it better not be sin or summoner since those are easy mode classes to solo with in the current content.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ilwing said:

well done you managed to solo 4 very easy dungeons that others have already been doing for a long time. but well done welcome to the party

Yeah games been out a week so they must have started soloing them two weeks before that since its been a " long time".  Also welcome to the party of being an internet *cricket* lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shiro   
4 hours ago, 895770_1452550614 said:

Are destroyers capable of something similar ? I'm trying to learn to survive better in pve.

I think they are you should give it a try at least it's good learning material even if you fail ^^

 

Don't listen to that other bragger, while these dungeons are indeed easy for a group, they are a challenge solo, unless you're a sin (much skill to perma stealth combo while bosses are stupid and won't see you, unlike at level 50 cap) or summoner (since you have your personal tank so it's not really "solo" tbh), so don't be discouraged if it's hard or you're failing a couple of times

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zeykes   

The proc from Awakened/True Profane Gauntlet (regen 30% focus per sec, as well as 100% at the end of the duration) plus your 2 specced into Tiger Strike (path on the right), which also procs Firestorm Kick provides hilarious AoE damage + lifesteal for KFM. That combined with the pull-specced V is simply glorious for trash-clearing.

 

If people think KFM has bad AoE, I don't think they've explored the skill-trees well enough :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well done on those dungeon clears...I couldn't get through the Blackram Narrows as a Kung-Fu Master alone. Oh well. As much as I wanted to like this class, I couldn't make it work.

 

And, KFM does have bad AoE in the beginning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ilwing   
On 2/1/2016 at 3:23 AM, Shiro said:

lol funny "long time" when the game was just released. If it's sooo easy show me videos then, oh and it better not be sin or summoner since those are easy mode classes to solo with in the current content.

just out in na and eu yes, but been out for ages in other parts or the world

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shiro   
48 minutes ago, ilwing said:

just out in na and eu yes, but been out for ages in other parts or the world

Those other "parts of the world" are level 50 cap making these dungeons incredibly easy.

 

Unless you're talking about years and years ago when it was 45 cap in other regions too. But what's your point, we'll always get content later than KR, so no PvE is worth doing in the west just because Koreans play it first?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ilwing   
On 2/2/2016 at 4:21 AM, Shiro said:

Those other "parts of the world" are level 50 cap making these dungeons incredibly easy.

 

Unless you're talking about years and years ago when it was 45 cap in other regions too. But what's your point, we'll always get content later than KR, so no PvE is worth doing in the west just because Koreans play it first?

so your just proving my point, years ago it was lvl 45 in the east and barging about something like hey guys look at this  im so awesome and amazing when its nothing new. its been done its nothing special at all and nothing hard to do and even easier to do on a kfm

 

you guys saying ohh along time ago the games only just came out, no the game hasn't just come out its a fairly old game

 

but again thank you for proving my point

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shiro   
8 hours ago, ilwing said:

so your just proving my point, years ago it was lvl 45 in the east and barging about something like hey guys look at this  im so awesome and amazing when its nothing new. its been done its nothing special at all and nothing hard to do and even easier to do on a kfm

 

you guys saying ohh along time ago the games only just came out, no the game hasn't just come out its a fairly old game

 

but again thank you for proving my point

 

Hmm no, not like we are Korean and played over there back then (with nice ping too)

 

So if there opens a new BnS server a year from now on and people there start from scratch with no gear etc, and still manage to solo this, it's not  an accomplishment because it's not "world first"? Please, I could care less about who is first, not that desperate for that kind of e-peen.

 

I posted these videos for entertainment and so that people see how you can solo this stuff even as kfm (it's mostly sins and summoners who brag when they have it easy mode), if others do it or did it before me, good for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shuchin   

Well done Shiro, I like seeing good KFMs. No time to watch videos but keep up the good community work. There may be some "giving credit" here but it's not just bragging, it's about supporting the KFM community. so: *thumbs up* ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 10:08 PM, ilwing said:

well done you managed to solo 4 very easy dungeons that others have already been doing for a long time. but well done welcome to the party

As others said, not a very productive post.

 

That said, its not easy for every class to solo all 4, especially those new to the game and learning the nuances of their class.  In fact I don't think dest or fm or bd could solo all 4, but I might be wrong.

 

In any case, he made some helpful videos and answered questions, its a good post and a good service he provided to the community.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cyph3R   

I agree that Shiro's been doing a great job on creating guides for one of the hardest classes to play. There are a lot of KFM's on my server who don't know what they are doing. These guides will hopefully give them some understanding on some fundamentals of the class. Keep up the good work Shiro. Although I don't play a KFM, I've always had a soft spot for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've honestly never heard about people saying KFM can't solo. I've seen people solo Poharan 4-man with profanity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zenja   

Just wondering, but why aren't you using Tiger Strike in skittering tunnels? Is it focus management?

 

Otherwise this is amazing. Can't wait to get full purple Poha set to at least think about attempting this. And I should probably start using cyclone kick instead of Searing Strike for the AOE, it's just I'm so used to having non-stop Searing-Palm up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2016 at 8:09 PM, Nilkemios said:

Can a blademaster solo these big 4?

Should be doable, but probably much slower cause BM is a chi-starved class, and the dps comes in bursts rather than sustained dps.

 

I started playing about 2 weeks ago and I'm slowly learning how to dps better. Maximizing time in draw stance seems to be the key.

 

@ OP

Great videos, well done ^^. WTB that ping :p

Edited by OniOfTheSword

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31.01.2016 at 9:21 PM, Shiro said:

Hello!

 

Soloed all big 4 dungeons as KFM without evolving anything to siren, I did use siren belt and soul shield though.

For people who think KFM can't AoE watch the spider dungeon you will be surprised ^^ I didn't record mobs for the rest as it would be boring I guess.

Skittering Tunnels: https://www.youtube....h?v=XSqPwFK8oow
Brightstone Ruins: https://www.youtube....h?v=9RwG7ow5u_A
Pigsty: https://www.youtube....h?v=jZw4PAJnuW0
Hall of Ogong: https://www.youtube....h?v=85HpefmO2L4


Hope you enjoy

wp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now