KFM Solo Big 4

Shiro

Hello!

Soloed all big 4 dungeons as KFM without evolving anything to siren, I did use siren belt and soul shield though.

For people who think KFM can't AoE watch the spider dungeon you will be surprised ^^ I didn't record mobs for the rest as it would be boring I guess.

Skittering Tunnels: https://www.youtube....h?v=XSqPwFK8oow
Brightstone Ruins: https://www.youtube....h?v=9RwG7ow5u_A
Pigsty: https://www.youtube....h?v=jZw4PAJnuW0
Hall of Ogong: https://www.youtube....h?v=85HpefmO2L4

Hope you enjoy

Dailies and crafting moonwater transformation stones when they were super expensive. Now prices dropped a lot :(

And as for leveling I'm not sure but try to use Leading Palm + 4 (fire kick) when AoEing it's pretty awesome when you group mobs at lower levels.

Oh I see, but I was talking about a build at lvl 45 in general? I understand you are using Leading Palm for the spider dungeon because of the heavy aoe dmg and Searing Palm when it is mostly single target mobs.

Anyways, I have been watching your videos and I have to say I am pretty amazed. I am a noobish KFM but I really enjoy the class a lot and I kinda hope you can write a guide or maybe link me to one that could really help me out to know what I am doing :)

Best regards! :)

1 hour ago, ilwing said:

well done you managed to solo 4 very easy dungeons that others have already been doing for a long time. but well done welcome to the party

Yeah games been out a week so they must have started soloing them two weeks before that since its been a " long time".  Also welcome to the party of being an internet *cricket* lol.

4 hours ago, 895770_1452550614 said:

Are destroyers capable of something similar ? I'm trying to learn to survive better in pve.

I think they are you should give it a try at least it's good learning material even if you fail ^^

Don't listen to that other bragger, while these dungeons are indeed easy for a group, they are a challenge solo, unless you're a sin (much skill to perma stealth combo while bosses are stupid and won't see you, unlike at level 50 cap) or summoner (since you have your personal tank so it's not really "solo" tbh), so don't be discouraged if it's hard or you're failing a couple of times

The proc from Awakened/True Profane Gauntlet (regen 30% focus per sec, as well as 100% at the end of the duration) plus your 2 specced into Tiger Strike (path on the right), which also procs Firestorm Kick provides hilarious AoE damage + lifesteal for KFM. That combined with the pull-specced V is simply glorious for trash-clearing.

If people think KFM has bad AoE, I don't think they've explored the skill-trees well enough :D

On 2/1/2016 at 3:23 AM, Shiro said:

lol funny "long time" when the game was just released. If it's sooo easy show me videos then, oh and it better not be sin or summoner since those are easy mode classes to solo with in the current content.

just out in na and eu yes, but been out for ages in other parts or the world

48 minutes ago, ilwing said:

just out in na and eu yes, but been out for ages in other parts or the world

Those other "parts of the world" are level 50 cap making these dungeons incredibly easy.

Unless you're talking about years and years ago when it was 45 cap in other regions too. But what's your point, we'll always get content later than KR, so no PvE is worth doing in the west just because Koreans play it first?

On 2/2/2016 at 4:21 AM, Shiro said:

Those other "parts of the world" are level 50 cap making these dungeons incredibly easy.

Unless you're talking about years and years ago when it was 45 cap in other regions too. But what's your point, we'll always get content later than KR, so no PvE is worth doing in the west just because Koreans play it first?

so your just proving my point, years ago it was lvl 45 in the east and barging about something like hey guys look at this  im so awesome and amazing when its nothing new. its been done its nothing special at all and nothing hard to do and even easier to do on a kfm

you guys saying ohh along time ago the games only just came out, no the game hasn't just come out its a fairly old game

but again thank you for proving my point

8 hours ago, ilwing said:

so your just proving my point, years ago it was lvl 45 in the east and barging about something like hey guys look at this  im so awesome and amazing when its nothing new. its been done its nothing special at all and nothing hard to do and even easier to do on a kfm

you guys saying ohh along time ago the games only just came out, no the game hasn't just come out its a fairly old game

but again thank you for proving my point

Hmm no, not like we are Korean and played over there back then (with nice ping too)

So if there opens a new BnS server a year from now on and people there start from scratch with no gear etc, and still manage to solo this, it's not  an accomplishment because it's not "world first"? Please, I could care less about who is first, not that desperate for that kind of e-peen.

I posted these videos for entertainment and so that people see how you can solo this stuff even as kfm (it's mostly sins and summoners who brag when they have it easy mode), if others do it or did it before me, good for them.

Well done Shiro, I like seeing good KFMs. No time to watch videos but keep up the good community work. There may be some "giving credit" here but it's not just bragging, it's about supporting the KFM community. so: *thumbs up* ^_^

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 10:08 PM, ilwing said:

well done you managed to solo 4 very easy dungeons that others have already been doing for a long time. but well done welcome to the party

As others said, not a very productive post.

That said, its not easy for every class to solo all 4, especially those new to the game and learning the nuances of their class.  In fact I don't think dest or fm or bd could solo all 4, but I might be wrong.

In any case, he made some helpful videos and answered questions, its a good post and a good service he provided to the community.

I agree that Shiro's been doing a great job on creating guides for one of the hardest classes to play. There are a lot of KFM's on my server who don't know what they are doing. These guides will hopefully give them some understanding on some fundamentals of the class. Keep up the good work Shiro. Although I don't play a KFM, I've always had a soft spot for them.

Just wondering, but why aren't you using Tiger Strike in skittering tunnels? Is it focus management?

Otherwise this is amazing. Can't wait to get full purple Poha set to at least think about attempting this. And I should probably start using cyclone kick instead of Searing Strike for the AOE, it's just I'm so used to having non-stop Searing-Palm up.

On 2/8/2016 at 8:09 PM, Nilkemios said:

Can a blademaster solo these big 4?

Should be doable, but probably much slower cause BM is a chi-starved class, and the dps comes in bursts rather than sustained dps.

I started playing about 2 weeks ago and I'm slowly learning how to dps better. Maximizing time in draw stance seems to be the key.

@ OP

Great videos, well done ^^. WTB that ping :p

On 31.01.2016 at 9:21 PM, Shiro said:

Hello!

Soloed all big 4 dungeons as KFM without evolving anything to siren, I did use siren belt and soul shield though.

For people who think KFM can't AoE watch the spider dungeon you will be surprised ^^ I didn't record mobs for the rest as it would be boring I guess.

Skittering Tunnels: https://www.youtube....h?v=XSqPwFK8oow
Brightstone Ruins: https://www.youtube....h?v=9RwG7ow5u_A
Pigsty: https://www.youtube....h?v=jZw4PAJnuW0
Hall of Ogong: https://www.youtube....h?v=85HpefmO2L4

Hope you enjoy

wp

Archived