Crashing and Poor Performance - HELP

Serenity0904

Okay so since Blade and Soul came out I ran it pretty nicely. Rarely a crash and very smooth - up until about two days ago. Now I am constantly crashing and performance is astonishingly awful, lag and frame drop like crazy. I can't even get through one quest without it crashing! This is so frustrating as I paid for premium and I can not even play. Someone please help!!
I am running Windows 10, could that be the cause? Any help is very appreciated, thank you!

I've heard some people running into issues with windows 10 as well. Try searching up the forums to see if you can find the solution to it.

I do not have an answer, but just some ideas throw at you -

1) Right Click on the client, go to properties, and then choose compatibility, check on either windows 7 or 8 for compatibility.

2) File repair

3) (This is going to suck, but) Re-Install

Any other solution that I have not mentioned may require you to alter some .ini file, which I do not have any information regarding and may require extensive research.

1 minute ago, Serenity0904 said:

I

Ugh that sounds painful, but I will give it a shot! Atm I turned off razor while I was in game and it seems to have stopped the crashing (so far lol) but still is laggy as hell. If it crashes I will give that a shot and update.
Thank you!

I have razer keyboard but I only use razer synapse should I stop the proccess?

What I did was launch the game with all Razer processes running than once in game I opened task manager and turned off 
-Razer Chroma SDK Service
-Razer Game Scanner Service
Both under services, I still have Razer Synapse running, however. It does not seem to affect it as I tried it both on and off, I only have a razer mouse though so I'm not sure if that will make a difference. Make sure you also have the use chroma keyboard setting unticked in settings!

8 minutes ago, TheSenpai said:

Try this...

i've tried this and a *cricket*ing bunch of other shit nothing has fixed it im re downloading the nclauncher and blade and soul now hopefully that fixes it but i doubt it i also enjoy the fact that there are so many people with this issue yet NCsoft or blade and soul haven't made 1 comment or post about it where as they will comment on gold spammers without problem chances are we will all be shrugged off as long as majority of the game is playing this 5% isn't a big deal and if i dont get this fixed im demanding a refund for my membership i didn't buy 30days premium to not be able to play it the next day because they cant seem to keep the game stable and dont get me wrong i love the game and will continue to do so but i cant if they are to lazy to post anything to give me hope it will be fixed

MrDraco,

In your other post, you mentioned you're crashing at the dragon loading screen. This fact alone means you're not having the same issue that a majority of us were having after the latest patch. It *should* fix *that* problem, but not yours. 

I will go further to say, that whenever I have experienced crashes from the dragon loading screen, it's because I closed the launcher window too quickly, blade and soul was still running (as a task, not necessarily in a window - look for bladeandsoul by team bloodlust), or something is killing GameGuard (or preventing it from running).  However, this is the extent of my knowledge on why it would crash there (without another specific error).

I hope this helps to clear up your situation versus the others.

Thanks~

TheSenpai thats not it the problem is the BnScrashreport the game was not running anywhere at all 100% i deleted all files and am currently redownloading the game with new files hoping this will fix the problem i was also speaking with devs or gms? from the submitted ticket what ever you will call it they themselves could not help me fix it and suggested waiting to see updates on the forums but i doubt any will be posted however i got in contact with people with the same issue and they suggested what im doing now as it fixed it for them so fingers crossed 

10 hours ago, TheSenpai said:

Hey there,

Looks like the application is hanging to the point Windows thinks that it has crashed. Also says you have generic drivers for USB and Video... Most obvious would be a complete removal of BnS and NCLauncher. You mentioned you did, but I'm unsure about the NCLauncher. 

removing the game did nothing but i ended up reformatting my computer and the game is running perfectly now

Archived