Re: Disconnected from server. (2000)(132,10054)

ArtBoxx

Hello, I've been following the forums for a while and yes I've seen others threads such as 

Disconnected from server. (1000)(132,10054)

My problem is when I plug in my Pin at the title screen, I get disconnected with the server as (2000)(132, 10054) pops up. (Youtube)

From my findings, apparently I'm from another region, which is weird since I live in Orlando Florida. I live in a college style apartment.

Recently I've took the risk of using WTFast to fix my error, and to my success it actually worked. sadly my WTFast free trial has expired starting today, and I have no plans of renewing it due to the possibility of me getting ban once again.

So I come to you as part of the community to get rid of my problem once and for all. I'll take any legal and free suggestions.

and no...there's no maintenance going on.

I shall update this post.

Support contact 1: http://imgur.com/LPDkTUp : This doesn't even make sense.... I don't use Razer products at all...

Support contact 2: Switch servers : Didn't work.

Hello. I ran into this same problem just now. Did you find a fix? I tried the suggestions you were given to no avail aswell. But it started soon after I tried installing another game which froze while installing visual C++ automatically. It might be I need to reinstall the C++ because it was corrupted in the process. It's 6 am here and I don't feel like reinstalling all 13 of the versions since I don't know which one it would even be, but if it comes to that I will let you know if it helped. When you get to the pin screen does the cancel button instead say #invalid#? Mine does. I also found a page blaming C++ for a similar problem from the old private servers with a link to a redust package if you want to download it.  http://forum.playbns.com/showthread.php?p=375251#post375251

Hopefully we can figure this out i've been having so much fun =(

Paperbagbot - I have the same thing, I am in Nebraska and it is about 6:30 am here. I was prompted to install updates before playing this morning, I wonder if there is a bug in the update. I hope that is the case and it will be fixed later today, especially since I just purchased NC coins last night that I do not want to go to waste!

I just successfully logged in! The pin screen still has the #invalid# button, idk if that was always there but it seems out of place. Either way i'm in game now so hopefully you guys are good too. I wish they would have a launcher that can show notices or something like other games to let people know, otherwise you confuse and worry people. Anyway thx for the timely responses guys.

I`m from Bulgaria and never had any issues, the only time i could not connect is when there is a server maintance :P Usually what i would do is check to login in the web site, i noticed that if you cant log in the server you wont b able to log in the site as well

Archived