People abusing of Blackram Supply Chain Weapon requirement

Zakusho

As you can see the difference between these weps are not too far off. Of course you should take the gems and the weapons passive and attributes. 

The Infernal sword's although lacking 18 attack power, Is only a slight power boost on any skill, unless you're talking big cd skills then it does a little more, then there is the 110 crit rate and piercing that imo attribute a lot more to damage than accuracy and block, as long as you have 100% accuracy of course because dmg not done is dmg loss.

You're just complaining because you did not know this trick and you actually grinded until you could afford to make your weapon profane, as long as the person knows what they're doing I don't see this being a problem, after all  This is the DMG of the weapon required, > So be grateful they are bothering to put on their infernal weapons.

X0BEvAe.png

TX0Kn4y.png1ivC603.png

Resource can be found here Cake

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh god why argue about pointless thing most of players who doesnt have hongmoon weapon upgraded with dokumo weapon they only uses dokumo for entrance(like a ticket) to be able enter Bram lobby dungeon then can switch to hongmoon weapon simple but not many knows that you can use dokumo weapon as entrance ticket :)

1 minute ago, mcclaud1 said:

Oh god why argue about pointless thing most of players who doesnt have hongmoon weapon upgraded with dokumo weapon they only uses dokumo for entrance(like a ticket) to be able enter Bram lobby dungeon then can switch to hongmoon weapon simple but not many knows that you can use dokumo weapon as entrance ticket :)

They should bother to read the damn requirements of the dungeon lol, all you need to do is hover your mouse over it.. It's a wealth of information.

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 9:04 PM, Doru said:

What would you rather have? A badly geared clueless party member or a geared clueless party member? I'm not arguing about being "skillful" or not, it's just safer knowing that they won't burden the team as heavily.

Well in that case wouldn't a geared party member who knows what they're doing be better?

Although I don't understand why people are so quick to dismiss skill. Someone who's able to bring out the max of what they're stuck with certainly earns my respect. (I mean anyone can mindlessly spam buttons lol.) In the end that just means they'll be incredibly deadly once they do get better gear. Power + Skill = RIP. I know I strayed from the topic a bit, but those are just my two cents.

As for the topic itself, I don't really see that as abuse tbh... It could just be that it IS their first run and don't know better. We can debate for days of whether that's their own fault but hey--they gotta learn somehow. Just hope that they're fast learners.

Now IF you (as in general, not specifically you) are 100% sure that their intention (and no an assumption/opinion doesn't count as proof) was to leech, then yes. That is very much abuse.

2 hours ago, nommie said:

i dont understand why blackram is hard when a 4m group with full infernal gear can clear it.

I believe the whole fuss is about the clear speed , not the ability to clear as a group :)

I'd say to change the weapon requirement to...Awakened Profane, was it? Rather than just a Dokumo Weapon. Or Infernal etc. since it's doable with a team geared with that.

It's abuse, but not necessarily something you can't do anything about (i.e. play with friends). And not a high priority one.

Wish they had damage counters in this game. It's a hassle to personally check all characters for their gear when you just want to finish the dungeon fast and get your daily money. And a more convenient kick option too.

So... Thanks to this thread I was able to do the 6-man Poharan. I only died three times (not even once on Poharan) and I learned a lot.. Group was great about telling me what to do (after I kindly informed them it was my first time)

Thanks OP for making this thread, without it, I might have had to wait a few more days to get my weapons up..as it is now I'm learning how to do the dungeon and making some nice money while I'm at it

On 02/02/2016 at 0:03 AM, Zakusho said:

You're supposed to upgrade your weapon with the one displayed under the requirement just like with the rest of the dungeons that bear a similar type requirement. As already said before and you simply put can't counter argument this... you could leave your weapon at Hongmoon level and just collect all the weapons needed to quickly swap to and then join said dungeons which is an abuse whether you like it or not.

If the developers ment "use it to upgrade" wouldn't awakaned profane weapon be the requirement and not the Dokumo sword?

I haven't gotten that far yet, but I have read it as a minimum requirement to have a weapon with at least the same stats as the one shown. 

I believe you are using your own personal beliefs as a moral guideline for everyone else...

Complaining cause I didn't know this trick? How low can some of you be is quite sad. I already explained that it's not normal for it to work by equipping dokumo and it's currently a bug and yet here you are with the same thing. Now that we have BSH I have seen dokumo users again and what's their excuse this time around? (I'm doing my crafting I got this 27 g and I am keeping it so I can make my own stones) With that amount you can easily progress to profane. Why? Because with your Dokumo/True Infernal you can not DPS fast enough to finish the dungeon. The enrage system backfired on every single abuser because as someone said in another thread the enrage is there to ensure that people have a minimum amount of gear check. The other thing you also need is your Siren Belt to receive protection from the Venomous Trasher Howl which naturally Dokumo abusers also don't have so what do you see at the first boss fight? Them lying down on the ground. Stop spouting nonsense. You found a way to abuse the system and because of the poor wording a thing which is honestly strong with this game because of it's translation you put all your reasoning behind the idea that that's how it's supposed to be. Go ahead and make a fool of yourselves. BHS has the same thing as requirement as Blackram Supply Chain right? Go ahead with a full Dokumo abusing team and finish the dungeon. Post a video proof. You can not finish the dungeon and you can't prove it.

@Zakusho

I disagree it's a poor wording or an abuse of a system. You might say that system is bad, but not that it doesn't work or that it's bugged. System works as intended (requirement - dokumo, that's what it says on the tooltip). Maybe it's a bad system, but that's beside the point, you are talking about bugs. If you said that you think the implemented system is poor thought of, ok, that's cool, but glitch, bug? There's no room for that. The tooltip matches the mechanics at place, there aren't poor wordings. Perhaps they should change it, but that's beside the point.

Also, why dokumo? Dokumo is the first lvl45 weapon, along with the moonwater baotite, before the awakened siren. My guess is that they wanted to ensure that you have a lvl45 weapon equipped.

Archived