Changing Loot Rules Mid Fight/Dungeon

Lurkios

When can we expect a fix for the changing the loot rules mid fight/dungeon issue?

For those unaware: It is currently possible for a party leader to change the loot rules of a dungeon mid-dungeon, or even mid-fight. This means the leader can set the rules to master-loot, take everything from the last boss and cut out. NCs current stance is that this is not a reportable, despite it being a clear abuse of broken mechanics.

1 minute ago, Houlon said:

They know about it and they don't seem to worried. It's been mentioned many many times.

I'm sadly aware, but will continue to mention until they've fixed it or I've become frustrated enough to give up on the dungeon finder.

Can I ask why people keep pointing this out on the forums you are just raising a flag for everyone. 

Submit a ticket keep making them aware I know they are looking into the issue

The more it's brought up on the forums the bigger issue it will become. 

I have not once had this happen to me in X-server dungeons but i won't be surprised if it starts quit bringing it up on the forums you are just telling others LOOK WHAT YOU CAN DO BE A JERK!!!!!!

20 minutes ago, TalonShina said:

Submit a ticket keep making them aware I know they are looking into the issue

LOL, you should do stand-up.

16 minutes ago, Trinket said:

All you get is a forum ban if you bring this up too much.

#VictimOfAwareness

If I get banned for pointing out that something NC has already stated is NOT an exploit should be considered one, so be it.

The problem is, the way things are done on the Eastern versions won't always work on the West.. player mentality is just too different and Western publishers need to realise this in order to make changes to avoid it happening.

1 minute ago, Lurkios said:

LOL, you should do stand-up.

If I get banned for pointing out that something NC has already stated is NOT an exploit should be considered one, so be it.

I do do stand up because I actually saw a post saying they were looking into it or I should do stand up for pointing out that people pointing this out the forums are being stupid because it will only make the issue worse? 

5 minutes ago, Houlon said:

The problem is, the way things are done on the Eastern versions won't always work on the West.. player mentality is just too different and Western publishers need to realise this in order to make changes to avoid it happening.

The problem is understandable - I get that the issue didn't exist in the Asian releases. However, it's become somewhat of a rampant problem in our release and it needs to be addressed - which as of yet does not appear to have happened. (The issue has been acknowledged, but the acknowledgement read as "It's not an exploit and maybe we'll look into it." rather than "It's a problem and we'll fix it.", which is what we need.)

3 minutes ago, TalonShina said:

I do do stand up because I actually saw a post saying they were looking into it or I should do stand up for pointing out that people pointing this out the forums are being stupid because it will only make the issue worse? 

Can I get that again in English?

3 minutes ago, Lurkios said:

The problem is understandable - I get that the issue didn't exist in the Asian releases. However, it's become somewhat of a rampant problem in our release and it needs to be addressed - which as of yet does not appear to have happened.

Can I get that again in English?

OF course: STOP POINTING THIS OUT ON THE FORUMS!!!!

I didn't even know you could do this until I saw like three posts on it. Pointing this out on the forums are only going to attract more trolls and also curious people who just want to see if it is possible (and yes i believe it is) 

No one realizes this is only making the issue worse this is the fourth thread on the issue or something like that. Submit a ticket report the person if you feel it should be against rules. Make a note and if they appear in your party again leave the party and find another party. 

POSTING IT ON THE FORUMS SAYING LOOK WHAT YOU CAN DO!!! won't make NCsoft work faster to find a fix it will only make the problem worse

Archived