Zakennayo

When are the massive KFM buffs coming?

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Karrosh said:

Literally no one spec's 3 points into Second Wind unless they get the Daze.  Nobody spec'd the grapple heal unless they're bad, and if they did, in a group of players you cannot possibly tell me he got a grapple off long enough to actually use it.  Counter heals for 50% of the ~200-300 damage it does, which is nothing when we have 40k hp.  Also nobody uses heal on flying slam, I mean literally no one.  Far right tree is for pvp there for the 8 meter high damage knockup.  If he was using any of those in open world, he didn't know what he was doing and, no offense, but  neither did anyone he was fighting if it worked.

Then tell that to every KFM i fought in the arena.  Every time i fight one its a Counter(Which is easy to beat as a BD) or a leech KFM. and plus i said area as well so you did not take that into play :P

Edited by Flyingdeath

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Houlon said:

 

So now your saying you can put out nasty damage? make your mind up. It's either no damage or nasty damage.

 

Threat on the other hand, yes having to spec into the threat is almost needed if your with others that generate it via skills. I never argued that point.

 

The issue you were having that I commented on was the lack of damage and skill needed, which I have explained.

 

Lol. To explain that, I can pop out 2k-5k damage a hit, but its done on a very constant basis.

 

Still doesn't compare to the 5K+ easy other classes can pop out.

 

So its nasty, but still not really up to par with anyone else. 

 

Lol "You lack skill" is the poor mans way of saying "I have no argument against you, but Im gonna go ahead and argue anyway".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eladriel   
15 minutes ago, Karrosh said:

I'm not making anything up.  Searing palm stage 4 with Fighting Spirit up should be critting for ~14k or so.  Leading Palm's damage scales based on what stage of Searing Palm your target is on.  So if you hit with Stage 4 Searing Palm you get 100% crit chance, follow it up with Leading Palm for maximum damage.  Leading Palm will hit ~14-16k and it can be used IMMEDIATELY after Searing.

I can actually confirm this,at least for PvE part,i myself am KFM and buffed it's very easy to do this kind of dmg,once you get used to doing full searing palm combo + fighting spirit the dmg is insane, althou it's not easy to do  it depending on situation vs boss/mobs and it also requires lots of practice and patience. Playing KFm in PvE is hard,your target also has to stay in 1 place in order to do some massive dmg,if your target moves a lot you lose decent dps there even with all gap closers.

 

Now as for PvP well i myself am not a fan of B&S PvP combat style and mechanics,especially since everyone is saying lv45 is still very unbalanced which it does seem so,but i also just find PVP in arena very boring,just not my cup of tea i guess.One of reason is also cause as kfm you mostly just depends on the same combo what every other KFm is doing,there's no diversity thus making it for me very boring.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Houlon   
1 minute ago, Zakennayo said:

 

Lol. To explain that, I can pop out 2k-5k damage a hit, but its done on a very constant basis.

 

Still doesn't compare to the 5K+ easy other classes can pop out.

 

So its nasty, but still not really up to par with anyone else. 

 

Lol "You lack skill" is the poor mans way of saying "I have no argument against you, but Im gonna go ahead and argue anyway".

 

Lack the skill is saying you don't understand what you can do to fully utilize a class. If I was to have no argument I would say L2P stop QQ and never come back.

 

I've already pointed out one contradiction, I don't need to make excuses to try and discredit your argument as you are trying with me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Houlon said:

 

Lack the skill is saying you don't understand what you can do to fully utilize a class. If I was to have no argument I would say L2P stop QQ and never come back.

 

I've already pointed out one contradiction, I don't need to make excuses to try and discredit your argument as you are trying with me.

 

Sure, whatever kid. When you come up with a proper argument, do come back!

 

6 minutes ago, Karrosh said:

Also, here is a screenshot because this thread isn't worth a video.  ae22c14e4ec8ff621e47a3ec022437ea.png
https://gyazo.com/ae22c14e4ec8ff621e47a3ec022437ea

 

 

 

 And here is a very short couple clips before I hit plat.

 

 

That... Yeah still don't believe it.

 

Oh look, someone who pops all their blocks, dodges, evades, and counters on nothing and leaves himself wide open to an attack. So remember that one thing I was talking about that the KFM needed to win at PvP?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Karrosh said:

Also, here is a screenshot because this thread isn't worth a video.  ae22c14e4ec8ff621e47a3ec022437ea.png
https://gyazo.com/ae22c14e4ec8ff621e47a3ec022437ea

 

 

 

 And here is a very short couple clips before I hit plat.

Well if the OP doesn't buy this evidence then well no words. 

 

I cannot wait to show this to my husband, totally how i felt earlier when i lost that duel to a KFM 

That Axe the desto has looks badass almost want to roll one for that reason alone. 

 

I will never role a KFM I know i cannot handle the skill for them LOL 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Karrosh   
Just now, Zakennayo said:

 

Sure, whatever kid. When you come up with a proper argument, do come back!

 

 

 

That... Yeah still don't believe it.

 

Oh look, someone who pops all their blocks, dodges, evades, and counters on nothing and leaves himself wide open to an attack. So remember that one thing I was talking about that the KFM needed to win at PvP?

I feel like you just don't want to listen to reason and instead would rather complain that you're bad at KFM.  It's not easy to play, no one said it was.  You cannot just pick this class up and be #1 KFM.  It doesn't work that way.  I've practiced a ton to even be where I'm at and I have a long way to go.  You just sound like someone who complains to have a class buffed so that you can do well without learning them.  No one is  going to give you a handout in this game, sorry bud.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Houlon   
1 minute ago, Zakennayo said:

 

Sure, whatever kid. When you come up with a proper argument, do come back!

 

 

So now your resorting to calling me "kid".

 

That just shows you have no valid argument and also shows the irony of your previous post.

 

If your going to complain have a legit reason and don't spit your dummy out when you are given facts that you don't like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Zakennayo said:

 

Sure, whatever kid. When you come up with a proper argument, do come back!

 

 

 

That... Yeah still don't believe it.

 

Oh look, someone who pops all their blocks, dodges, evades, and counters on nothing and leaves himself wide open to an attack. So remember that one thing I was talking about that the KFM needed to win at PvP?

Seriously what more do need as proof KFM are fine with the proper skill level they have the highest difficulty in game for a reason. 

 

I play a summoner not because of the rating but because it fit my play style the most I'm thinking you might need to play my class it is more your speed and btw i can dish it out. I am still just learning quirks of PVP and when to use what skill 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SeiLee   

feel like this guy is just running himself into the ground because he's tripping over salt.. 

this thread lost substance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Karrosh said:

I feel like you just don't want to listen to reason and instead would rather complain that you're bad at KFM.  It's not easy to play, no one said it was.  You cannot just pick this class up and be #1 KFM.  It doesn't work that way.  I've practiced a ton to even be where I'm at and I have a long way to go.  You just sound like someone who complains to have a class buffed so that you can do well without learning them.  No one is  going to give you a handout in this game, sorry bud.

 

Im not expecting that and never said I was, hell nothing I've said even points to me saying that. What I said was the class needs some buffs. Compared to other classes its weak and predicable. If you die by one, you've made a grave error during the fight and were caught on it. That's all I've ever seen from KFM PvP videos. People being caught on their mistakes.

 

Other classes have the opportunity to create openings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Boscodash said:

>sucks at a class

>requires buff

summoner sounds more like your playstyle. 

I agree and I don't want to knock my class but seriously I agree. 

 

My learning curve with SMN is just that PVP has never really been something I was into 1v1 especially so I am learning the quirks of PVP for my play style I win some I lose some 

all good 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and people never check diagram  what shows up when u choose class how hard is to actualy play that class.instead later comes and whines it needs buff ..... i am not whining about BM in forum  . i knew what i am geting into it when i choose class .but i must admit summs atm is OP atm XD well atleast dat heal :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Karrosh   
9 minutes ago, Zakennayo said:

 

Just now, Zakennayo said:

 

Im not expecting that and never said I was, hell nothing I've said even points to me saying that. What I said was the class needs some buffs. Compared to other classes its weak and predicable. If you die by one, you've made a grave error during the fight and were caught on it. That's all I've ever seen from KFM PvP videos. People being caught on their mistakes.

 

Other classes have the opportunity to create openings.

How can you watch that video I posted and tell me I did not create openings.  First video, Destro blows tab because I forced him to.  I then catch him with Flurry and combo him to near nothing.  Second video, Destro goes full-on noob, blows tab and takes fury against a KFM.  I tab out and run away, now she has nothing left at all.  Nothing.  I can do whatever I want.  And I know this and capitalize on it.  If you watch that video and don't see what I did, or just dont' understand it, you need to read up and/or practice and/or switch classes.  KFM is perfectly fine right now and will remain so.  Yes some classes can do similar things far easier, that doesn't mean the class itself has any balance issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SeiLee said:

feel like this guy is just running himself into the ground because he's tripping over salt.. 

this thread lost substance.

 

Yeah well, when you have a bunch of kiddos that love farming the weak class... It happens. Same thing happened to Prot Warriors in WoW. Got yelled at in such a same method for not using Fury or whatever the other one was called. Yet the class worked wonders in an alternate method people refused to consider because it "wasn't the Meta".

 

League of legends would be a better example actually, but I'll stick to that one..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Houlon   
8 minutes ago, Zakennayo said:

 

Im not expecting that and never said I was, hell nothing I've said even points to me saying that. What I said was the class needs some buffs. Compared to other classes its weak and predicable. If you die by one, you've made a grave error during the fight and were caught on it. That's all I've ever seen from KFM PvP videos. People being caught on their mistakes.

 

Other classes have the opportunity to create openings.

 

It isn't weak and all classes are predictable.

 

KFM can also create opportunities which is where the skill factor comes into play again, when you get to high tier with the same level of players, the end result usually comes down to who made the mistake first. That's how pvp works.

 

Again it sounds like you just want it made easier to use your skills without putting thought and effort into it.

 

Again you say its 100% luck so what will a buff do for you?

 

I hope this argument is worthy of you senpai.

 

 

Edited by Houlon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zakennayo said:

 

I even looked into it, and as it turns out, not even the *cricket*in Koreans are touching the damned class.

Uhh what? KFM is actually the most  represented class in the Korean Top 100

http://bns.plaync.com/bs/leaderboard/duel

 

Heres a summary , courtesy of Daisect on reddit.

 

 

Destroyer - 11x
Warlock - 12x
Blade Master - 14x
Kung fu master - 19x
Forcemaster - 7x
Assassin - 16x
Summoner - 9x
Blade dancer - 12x

TOP classes
1. Kung fu master
2. Assassin
3. Blade Master
4. Warlock, Blade dancer
5. Destroyer
6. Summoner
7. Forcemaster

Edited by Starfreezer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Houlon said:

 

It isn't weak and all classes are predictable.

 

KFM can also create opportunities which is where the skill factor comes into play again, when you get to high tier with the same level of players, the end result usually comes down to who made the mistake first. That's how pvp works.

 

Again it sounds like you just want it made easier to use your skills without putting thought and effort into it.

 

Again you say its 100% luck so what will a buff do for you?

 

I hope this argument is worthy of you senpai.

 

 

 

Its actually not. If you take a look at the..well Ill just say the Korean side of things, they'll basically say the same thing. KFM can't afford to make an opening. Cause that leave it open with a gaping wound. He needs every available dodge, evade, counter to stay viable during the fight. And a single mistake can cost him the match.

 

Now if everyone had that kind of Risk, well this would be one hell of a game. But all the other classes have something going for it that saves them from a mistake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aiezen   

Imo KFM class is a total badass in every aspect! I was extremely excited to play the class, but it turned out I couldn't keep a steady ping good enough to be competitive with the class. I am still keeping an open character slot to try again down the road some once they've done a bit of updates or the launch hype fades.

 

Also I feel I need to add this, I'm really, really not trying to be rude and everyone is entitled to their own opinions without the judgement of others. But it's posts like this that get classes unnecessary buffs/nerfs that cause extreme unbalancing! If this is how you feel about a class then fine, but please be very sure about what your posting because it could have a lasting affect on the game.  Though it does seem that the new wave of mmo players just want a class with OP skills to spam to take out all rivals with little to no thought involved... God I hope NCsoft doesn't comply to this demand!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
odiasuda   

I don't feel KFM needs any buffs per se, but a few things could be done to make it easier to play, Most KFM would probably not welcome any changes to the difficulty though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SeiLee   
10 hours ago, odiasuda said:

I don't feel KFM needs any buffs per se, but a few things could be done to make it easier to play, Most KFM would probably not welcome any changes to the difficulty though.

"easier to play" no thanks.

 

there should be class- speciphic 1v1 battles though. now THAT would be awesome. active dodges and lower dmg too but damn, that'd be a different game..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now