Anyone know about Quest Initiate Item "Training Invitation" ?

ZeroTest

Hi , I abandoned quest by mistake ( one on one dual quest ) .

I did a search on google and some website said you can get Quest Initiate Item "Training Invitation" from some wheel anyone know where that wheel is ?

or there 're no way to get that item again in game

(Training Invitation is what you got from yellow quest in Inn in desert map )

13 hours ago, Aaronax said:

The wheel of fate I got it from was the viridian stone wheel of fate in yehera's mirage, scorching sands. I also got it a few times in other quests, I kept tossing it and it kept showing up!

The Wheel that use green stone near entrance of the Inn ?

And part "from other quest" that quest is Dual quest or just normal quest from story npc

normal quests that would reward the invitation with the regular rewards (key, chest, money etc) eventually i just kept the invitation in my bank so i'd stop getting new ones, it was a while ago so I don't remember what quests specifically, and yes that wheel

3 hours ago, Aaronax said:

normal quests that would reward the invitation with the regular rewards (key, chest, money etc) eventually i just kept the invitation in my bank so i'd stop getting new ones, it was a while ago so I don't remember what quests specifically, and yes that wheel

thanks for information , Do you know how hard to get that invitation from wheel ? like rarely , normally , or easily

16 minutes ago, Aaronax said:

I've only gotten it once, so not sure

and about quests you got it from , Is it high lvl quest ? like 40+ or just 30+ ( this one i got and abandoned quest by mistake got from like lvl 30 yellow quest)

1 hour ago, Aaronax said:

Just thought I'd pop in and say I got a training invitation scroll on an alt from Soha as I went back to her room at the mirage after finishing the naryu temple/shadowmyst crypt quests.

Well the one i got is from that quest and i  abandoned it by mistake so that why i asked other people that Is there way to get that item again :/

• 1 month later...

If I remember right, the Training invitation quest only requires you to read the scroll (to accept the quest) then to go to the Yehara mirage quest board near the wheel and interact with it. You will get a small explanation of how arena works and the quest ends there, giving you a small amount of exp if memory serves right. That's it. The rest are just pvp arena dailies.

You seen those wheels outside bsh 24? Spin them like mad for this.N6 reward is the said scroll.Rest is nothing important and needed at all but who care - the scroll is there.I usually at weekend while doing some home work like cleaning,etc I put a coin on my F button and spin 200 times.I always end up with enough scrolls for atleast 5-6 days,sometimes more.Free 400 beans so... :)

Archived