More Character Slots?

Sinless

11 minutes ago, Aurele said:

I'm curious to know which f2p games you played offered only 2 slots besides this and tera when it went f2p

I believe both SWTOR and Wildstar only give 2.

IIRC SWTOR gives you additional slots when you become a "preferred" player, by making a single purchase.

(And P.S.  the "only 2 slots" was announced way before the game was released, and thus long before the bot infestation became apparent, so I doubt it has anything to do with bots.  And I've certainly never heard it suggested that bots had anything to do with that until this thread).

Anyone one know if the character slot limit will be increased from 7 to 8 when we get the Warlock class? So far I have 6 characters of all classes but I'm holding back on making the 7th (Destroyer is the last class for me) if we won't get an increase in the future......would much rather play Warlock then Destroyer if it came down to it!

I know with TERA they increased the maximum character slots allowed with the release of every new class, so I wonder if B&S will be the same?

1 minute ago, ClearArrow said:

Anyone one know if the character slot limit will be increased from 7 to 8 when we get the Warlock class?

I saw a post, and don't have the link on hand, of a staff member confirming that the max character slot will be bumped up and an additional slot will be made available to allow for people to still have one of every class.

2 hours ago, Nisien said:

They're not, but a luxury economy isn't dictated by need, rather by want. The character slot upgrades are very attractively priced, the company could make a bundle from people who literally do not want to buy anything else but character slots by letting them buy those slot upgrades up to their heart's content.

*Pretends to understand everything you just said* Great points

Archived