Forums

More Character Slots?

Sinless

I'd also like a value bundle like TERA's retail box which gives you 8 slots per server, fully unlocked banks on all servers and a bunch of other goodies for like $15-20. I'd buy a pack like that for BaS but I'm not paying $5 per slot and however much for a bunch of pouches.

I bought 2 others because I know how hard it can be for me to settle on a toon. 

Archeage did the same thing you had to buy the additional slots this is not a bad thing since there are already so many spammers 

you either buy more slots or you create another account and get to more free basically

Many f2p games are only offering 2 free slots and often u got many more classes to choose from then here btw.How would u like 2 slots and 16 classes to choose from. That's what u get on f2p on 1 mmo that i know.Imagine the indecision for those who cant figure what they gonna like.

9 minutes ago, T1memaster said:

Yea offering only 2 for free and you have to buy more is kind of cheap, you should get like 4 or 5 free slots.

kinda cheap lol dude your playing the game for free! you do realize they have to make money so saying them giving you a free game and 2 characters to play this free game cheap.... really?

8 minutes ago, Keawen said:

Many f2p games are only offering 2 free slots and often u got many more classes to choose from then here btw.How would u like 2 slots and 16 classes to choose from. That's what u get on f2p on 1 mmo that i know.Imagine the indecision for those who cant figure what they gonna like.

Most actually have more then 2 slots. DFO, vindictus, elsword, mabinogi, Ragnerrock online 2, and maplestory let you creat more then 2 characters for free. 

13 minutes ago, Keawen said:

I think you are wrong on that bud, 2 is the minium of what any MMO would offer most are a lot more than 2 slots.

I wonder if western people are spending ther days thinking what to complain about and where all day long,everyday,until they grow old and die.And I'm damn serious.

They try not to go on asia path but they have limited options as simply,there is just not many paths to go on in this game.That have it's disadvantages(for some).

So what western want:

1. 7 slots,actually 9 although it's not scripted yet,but this is murica and western and must be more.Of course completly for free.Actually if possible devs to pay players with some vouchers or something(paypal preferable) just because they play ther product.

2. Servers from the future that can hold 7 bil people into single server.Without the queue.

3.Character wide costumes,of course the costumes must be maximum $1 and if possible the player to be payd $1 just because he chose to play this game and this costume.

4.No restrictions to f2p players,actually there should not be premium players,not at all,instead devs should pay players that decide to play the game via paypal.Monthly of course.Something like $20 per player.

5. Unlimited events that give no items but dollars,or euro whatever.Unlimited entries too.

6. Patch every week and bonus to the dollars event new gear.

7.The majority of class Y has rigts to request dev to nerf class X.Scissor>Rock in short.

8.Free cash shop,but rather players recive the item price into ther bank account,and for example: Premium pack 959 coins(approx $13)into ther paypal account for the exact(or not),but better exchange rate to 1:2 (1 coin to 2x of its value in dollars).

9.Game is demanding and dev must stimulate playerbase to play ther game by making even - over 9k GTX Titan Video cards and over 9k I7 6700k cpus every week.Yeah not month but week.Oh I forgot to mention - the same amount of G-sync and X chipsets components.

10.Gunner class for every baddie so he can actually win something.

11. If you are masochist you get premium to earn 10 copper per mob,but if you are not you stay f2p and earn 10 gold per mob.Thats how it's supposed to be.

The end.

Trash people evewhere unfortunately.

With the risk to get banned(again) - die in agony idiots.

11 minutes ago, Teffy said:

I wonder if western people are spending ther days thinking what to complain about and where all day long,everyday,until they grow old and die.And I'm damn serious.

They try not to go on asia path but they have limited options as simply,there is just not many paths to go on in this game.That have it's disadvantages(for some).

So what western want:

1. 7 slots,actually 9 although it's not scripted yet,but this is murica and western and must be more.Of course completly for free.Actually if possible devs to pay players with some vouchers or something(paypal preferable) just because they play ther product.

2. Servers from the future that can hold 7 bil people into single server.Without the queue.

3.Character wide costumes,of course the costumes must be maximum $1 and if possible the player to be payd $1 just because he chose to play this game and this costume.

4.No restrictions to f2p players,actually there should not be premium players,not at all,instead devs should pay players that decide to play the game via paypal.Monthly of course.Something like $20 per player.

5. Unlimited events that give no items but dollars,or euro whatever.Unlimited entries too.

7.The majority of class Y has rigts to request dev to nerf class X.Scissor>Rock in short.

8.Free cash shop,but rather players recive the item price into ther bank account,and for example: Premium pack 959 coins(approx $13)into ther paypal account for the exact(or not),but better exchange rate to 1:2 (1 coin to 2x of its value in dollars).

9.Game is demanding and dev must stimulate playerbase to play ther game by making even - over 9k GTX Titan Video cards and over 9k I7 6700k cpus every week.Yeah not month but week.Oh I forgot to mention - the same amount of G-sync and X chipsets components.

11. If you are masochist you get premium to earn 10 copper per mob,but if you are not you stay f2p and earn 10 gold per mob.Thats how it's supposed to be.

The end.

Trash people evewhere unfortunately.

With the risk to get banned(again) - die in agony idiots.

Actually you must be the biggest idiot on this forum if you WANT to pay more for less. You should live in one of those Japanese micro apartments, very suitable for someone like you.

I prefer to pay more for less if this make enough revenue and they don't use the magical hat with other stuff I may(and most) not like.

This is business not charity.They care for revenue and numbers,The more numbers the better.If they do what silly idiots here demand everyday,eventually sooner or later korea will grasp ther balls.You want to play Aion and Lin2 card here? We seen it what happen otherwise,and they will do it here.

One way or another they will earn that revenue,the thing is how exactly - by using same model,or going in a much different path with unknown result for people that want it to be fair.

I can drop 2k euro each month easly in this game,what about you? You want to play the $$$$ game? Bring the cards and let's play.

Then again,I can drop a lot but I like competition and fair model.So far we have it,for how long? With western mentality not fo long enough.

37 minutes ago, Teffy said:

I prefer to pay more for less if this make enough revenue and they don't use the magical hat with other stuff I may(and most) not like.

This is business not charity.They care for revenue and numbers,The more numbers the better.If they do what silly idiots here demand everyday,eventually sooner or later korea will grasp ther balls.You want to play Aion and Lin2 card here? We seen it what happen otherwise,and they will do it here.

One way or another they will earn that revenue,the thing is how exactly - by using same model,or going in a much different path with unknown result for people that want it to be fair.

I can drop 2k euro each month easly in this game,what about you? You want to play the $$$$ game? Bring the cards and let's play.

Then again,I can drop a lot but I like competition and fair model.So far we have it,for how long? With western mentality not fo long enough.

I don't need to compare anything with you little guy, you sound like you are trying to compensate for something. Having only 2 free slots is a bad pay model, charge people in other areas not character creation. When new players are just starting, seeing if they want to invest in the game, they want to play more than 2 characters to see if the games worth playing.

Tell you what ill keep my "western mentality" you keep your third world EU mentality.

I just want the character cap to be either removed (you can't buy slots after you have seven character slots already) or at least a limit of seven characters per server.

Let me give you money for characters I may or may not ever really use. I need this mang.

1 hour ago, Teffy said:

So what western want:

It's rare to see someone as asinine as you are, so..thanks for the experience?

Anywho, to counter your idiotic statements:

1. 4 would be plenty, nobody is asking for that many. $5 per character slot with a meager 2 slots to start means people will just make a second account instead of buying slots, there needs to be a balance for value, and they missed the mark completely. The idiotic statement about them paying us to unlock just shows how weak your argument is, since you need to make stupid shit up to try to strengthen it.

2. Exaggerating doesn't make your point stronger. No games needs servers that can house the entire human race, but 8 hour queue times means people will get bored and quit. Queue times are bad for a games health, and players need to be able to actually play the game if you wan them to spend money on it.

3. Again, the stupid they pay us dribble. Nobody is saying that, other than buffoons like yourself unable to form a coherent argument. There is a middle ground between $1 account wide costumes and $20 single use costumes though, again, there is a balance that must be met, and they missed it.

4. Seriously man again? Also, correct, there shouldnt be any restrictions on f2p players. A bad f2p game removes services from the game and offers the skeleton for free, a good f2p game uses premium to add quality and value to the game, enticing people, not twisting their arms.

5. Starting to see a pattern here.

6. and again. nobody is asking for a patch a week, havent seen any comments about patches other than "why didnt we start out in the most recent".

7. Welcome to MMOs since FOREVER

8. Ugh...

9. This...I dont even know. You are now going out of your way to appear as idiotic as possible. You make shit up so well you could be a politician.

10. I have seen people asking for a gunner type class, but that really doesnt mean anything, and a gunner type class wouldnt automatically be OP.

11. You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity.

1 minute ago, T1memaster said:

Hey village idiot, want to respond to the last post that Bhargo made or did you realize you are in fact a complete moron and run off?

So you are biritish.Why I'm not surpriced.... the ego is strong in you.

19 hours ago, Teffy said:

Every f2p I played had 2 slots for free users....

And then people ask me why I hate plebs...pff.

Third world EU? Lol british f** detected.

I'm curious to know which f2p games you played offered only 2 slots besides this and tera when it went f2p

55 minutes ago, Banished said:

I don't think more character slots are needed because it is very hard to cap. But I think it's good on the other hand for if you want to try out all classes and stuff. 

They're not, but a luxury economy isn't dictated by need, rather by want. The character slot upgrades are very attractively priced, the company could make a bundle from people who literally do not want to buy anything else but character slots by letting them buy those slot upgrades up to their heart's content.

Archived