Sign in to follow this  
Bonami

So i got a stupid question

Bonami   

Hi guys im using wifi to play im wondering would my speed be better if i bought ethernet cable? since when i get max speed on game its pretty nice but most of the time its slower than that. is it simply just lag or something or my internet ( i know that my pc is more than fine so it cant be it ). 

ps. im playing as kfm so i can see the difrence pretty well, also im from eu so dont hate if i have potato english :)

Aiezen   

If you have the option, it's always better to game with a cable over wifi, as it gives you a more stable connection. But if you do buy one, keep the package and receipt just incase there's no noticable diff, your able to return it. There's been a lot of chatter about serious lag issues all over NA/EU, but I have heard the devs may be working on something to do with EU servers in particular. I believe it has to do with EU client having to check in through the NA servers or something. Either way go cable connected if you can lol

Houlon   

Yep always take ethernet over wifi if you can, wifi can and often does suffer from drops and has many things that can cause interference.

Cables are that cheap anyway you won't lose out by giving it a go.

As for the EU servers, I play on EU and always get a stable 30~35ms but in BnS it likes to fluctuate... a lot which isn't right and the fact it's paired with NA servers won't help the problem.