What items give more upgrade exp on weapon evolve?

NueHoujuu

I noticed for example, a blight dagger almost maxed my exp for weapon evolve, but after breaking through, it was worth almost no exp.

Now I'm at infernal dagger, and I notice after breaking through with it, infernal weapon is enough to take me to level 5?

How does this work.

Is it based on whether the item is heroic? Do items of the same "group" such as infernal or blight act as more exp?

1 hour ago, DrindiX said:

u should always feed it purple weapons if possible the higher lvl the better. Feeding it purples will give it more XP and the upgrade cost will be less vs feeding it blues or greens

LOL, you do realise that feeding purple weapons also requires soulstones + usually you need to open chest to get it so add to it the cost of 1-3 keys? Cost wise it is totally not worth it. If you have soulstones to burn salvage purple weapons and transmute offering stones. 1 high level stone gives A LOT of XP and costs few coppers to use. 

Still you need soulstones and some silver to make them

IMHO feeding blue weapons (those you drop in Blackram for example) is more than enough. It will cost you some gold but in the end it will be much cheaper. OFC I am talking about higher level weapons. 

It is far more efficient to break down all purple gear, weapons and jewellery to get Element powder then transmute it into Elements (upgrade gems) they give far more upgrade than anything else,  I know the transmute requires 5 Soulstones  , but this way the upgrade only cost copper and the upgrade will be far better.

If you end up just short of the next Evolve just use blue items, its cheapest and does not need Soulstones and you get more XP from higher lvl items, like within 5 lvls of the item your upgrading anything less break it down for more powder.

12 hours ago, TakunDes said:

dont feed them purple weapons, those requires insane upkeep. greens are the best for me imo

Greens and blues cost like 10s each to use and give very little exp. Takes like 50 to level a profane weapon. Depending on how much exp purple gives, if it can max out with 4-5 uses, the 2 soulstone investment is worth it. Otherwise, turn into elements and use those. Greens and blues basically stop being good after infernal.

Basics..

The higher the level of the material compared to your upgrading item the better the exp.

The higher the quality of the material the better the exp.

Just like in making kebabs...the higher the level and quality of the spices, the better the kebab turns out to be... unless you burn it... if you do, im gonna burn you.

Use green tills true profane. At true profane you could either continue using greens till stage 10 (which will take A LOT of them, never throw any green away) or start using elements. For acc, use elements as soon as you evolved it to lvl45. At that point it's a nightmare and just too expensive to do with items. It's cheaper to make elements than upgrade accesories.

I just upgrade stacking up a bunch of low level gear, takes a bit but it's convenient for me since I'm very low on funding and upgrading like this costs very little (even 0 coppers sometimes XD ). Also I'm keeping the elements and similar stuff for higher level upgrades.

Archived