Why is none answering in "SAY"?

Piggelin

Hello ive typing in say also know as chat bubbles above your character if i see someone i can walk up to them and say hey whats up? they look at me and just keyboard turn and run away? wtf is up with that?. Is it caus its f2p and most people cant speak English?. Whats the deal? i tought you played mmorpgs to meet other players and get friends in it?. Why the hell is none replying? same in Region chat only *cricket* gold Sellers saying something at least not a singel player. In faction chat you get flammed as soon you say something *cricket*ing moba Community this is one reason for me to quit the game tbh. I quit Wow caus it Went "solo mode" you did Everything solo you were in no need of other players. Garrison was a *cricket* solo lobby your npcs were your new friends. People speak the *cricket* up when someone is greeting you why the hell play mmorpgs otherwise.

Hi lonely guy. No one cares too much for small-talk so when you say "Hey what's up?" people tend to get confused as to what the hell you even want and then just walk away, other times they may not be sure that you're even talking to them because that's so random and out-of-the-blue. Do some dungeons, search for some parties and then talk in the party chats, that's how you'll make friends. Or try joining a guild, that always helps. Most people speak English, as long as you're in one of the NA servers that aren't Yehara. If you're in Yehara, then yes, the majority of the population there are from Latin America/South America/Brazil.

Don't be so random and expect people to wanna be as social as you are, the world doesn't work like that.

Honestly I've responded to a say before and got chewed out because they wern't talking to me and I thought they were, I'm sure I'm not alone on that so a lot of people just walk away when there's a chance they'll look stupid lol. Also keep in mind mmo's in general are becoming more mainstream and grabbing up a lot of console gamers who are just looking for that single player experience in a game that gets regular content updates.

Also I had to jump around a few servers before I found a community I really liked. Yea it was a drag but in the end I think well worth it! First few servers I tried faction chat was just a place to get ripped on and should of been called Troll-Chat. But don't give up because there are a lot of really great people playing this game! Imo the newer servers have some of the nicest people on them, mostly because the majority of them are just glad to be logged in and not stuck in queue, but that's just my experience.

Because the last 15 years of gaming people online are extremely hostile and hate everyone and everything.

Gamers hate video games,

People hate to talk to others,

and those who do talk just spam memes or are mean to everyone. 

1 hour ago, Piggelin said:

Hello ive typing in say also know as chat bubbles above your character if i see someone i can walk up to them and say hey whats up? they look at me and just keyboard turn and run away? wtf is up with that?. Is it caus its f2p and most people cant speak English?. Whats the deal? i tought you played mmorpgs to meet other players and get friends in it?. Why the hell is none replying? same in Region chat only *cricket* gold Sellers saying something at least not a singel player. In faction chat you get flammed as soon you say something *cricket*ing moba Community this is one reason for me to quit the game tbh. I quit Wow caus it Went "solo mode" you did Everything solo you were in no need of other players. Garrison was a *cricket* solo lobby your npcs were your new friends. People speak the *cricket* up when someone is greeting you why the hell play mmorpgs otherwise.

It means that the game is full of keyboard turners

giphy.gif

Archived