Seriously NCSoft? Crashing on launch

HardlyGaming

When I played through the beta there wasn't a time that I can recall where the gamed crashed, or would consistently fail to start.  Yet now it would crash randomly after an hour or so of gameplay, and would occasionally crash after launching the game.

I do use Razer products, and I have done mostly all the tricks in the book other then switching hardware. I'm not going to switch to my other keyboard or mouse to play your game cause I want to use the ones I already have set up, and work perfectly fine for every game except this one.....

Its pretty obvious that you guys know about the issue and yet you refuse to take care of it.  Get something other then GameGuard, or fix it some other way.  Just tired of spending money on Premium, and other things and not be able to play the game. 

@Socos now you need to re-install everything back again enable it get in to the game and one u there disable them don't deleted them just disable them.

look at this.

it worked for me.

For those still experiencing issues with Razer Synapse, in my case I completed the following steps on Windows 10 to stop the game from crashing:
  1. Press CTRL + ALT + DELETE and select Task Manager.
  2. Select the Startup tab.
  3. Right Click Razer Synapse and select 'Disable'.
  4. Select the Services tab and click 'Open Services' at the bottom of the window.
  5. Right Click Razer Game Scanner and select 'Stop'.
  6. Right Click Razer Game Scanner and select 'Properties'.
  7. Change the Startup Type to 'Disabled'.
  8. Click 'OK'.
  9. Right Click Razer Chroma SDK Service and select 'Stop'.
  10. Right Click Razer Chroma SDK Service and select 'Properties'.
  11. Change the Startup Type to 'Disabled'.
  12. Click 'OK'.
Completing these steps will prevent all of your Razer applications from activating again once you restart your computer.  If you wish to use Razer Synapse, all you need to do is open it and it will restart the services required.  Otherwise, you should be free to play Blade and Soul without crashing.

Archived