This Game is NOT P2W

Benitora

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Kirvin said:

Money = easy bidding on soul shields & weapons, easy max fuse soul shields, easy max upgrade weapons and accessories, easier making more money

Ok so tell me how I make Gold with my NCoin. Since Currency Exchange isn't a thing yet.
Also I pretty much had 7 gold already before hitting Blackram Narrows cuz reselling stuff is a thing you might want to consider.

This game is deff NOT P2W! I may be wrong, but as a lvl 30 sin, I didn't see anything in the cash shop that would give me an advantage over any other lvl 30 sin. And as far as people saying it's P2W because of Prem, I just went Prem the other day and I can't find any reason to keep it other than the wardrobe, and that's certainly not a p2w feature. They say Gold gets you better gear which gives you an advantage but as a Prem player, I still dont have any money! The people who have money are the ones who sell crafted items, or they do dailies and sell the keys /charms. That has nothing to do with Prem status or p2w! Yea Prem can sell 20 items a day instead of 10 but that's still not that big of a deal! Not enough to claim p2w or a significant advantage imo.

2 hours ago, Kirvin said:

You can sell some cash shop items for gold. The PvE/OWPvP is definitely P2W, although a F2P player won't be that much worse off and it won't be a ridiculous gap in power like Archeage for instance.

Buddy, when there is an item that gives attribute/stat advantage and can ONLY be purchased via NCoin, then the game is P2W. BnS CN is P2W.

Anything else? Player that spent their money to reduce their grind and and can only play a few hr a week has as much advantage as a F2P player that can play 120hr/wk. Both can obtain exactly the same stats at the end.

37 minutes ago, MDGeist said:

Nope, youre wrong!

For OWPVP (aka Faction pvp) players can buy power. 20% HP food, +5atk, crit, regen, def buffs that you cannot get from normal vendors/crafting = P2W!

For server pvp its not though...

Seriously. just how are anyone going to P2W in owPvP when you are out numbered 1:5, and the channel is full? owPvP = isn't PvP, it is zerg fest.

3 hours ago, Kirvin said:

You can sell some cash shop items for gold. The PvE/OWPvP is definitely P2W, although a F2P player won't be that much worse off and it won't be a ridiculous gap in power like Archeage for instance.

I have to say though, as a fresh lv45, ow-PvP is absolutely horrible. It's like being a 3.5k gs fighting a 6k gs ArcheAge-style. I mean, people are rocking 40k hp and I am only 22k.. I hope it will be somewhat better once I progress more and get a better soulshield going, but trying to farm the PvP shield with all those high-geared reds around is difficult.

But yea, coming as a long-time ArcheAge player, BnS is NOT p2w at all.

59 minutes ago, Kirvin said:

By that logic games like Archeage and EVE would not be P2W even though they are. When you can "pay to go faster" to the point that you can simply skip over 99% of what other players have to do it's P2W.

Archeage has charms and things to improve your weapon/gear that aren't dropped in game.

If you can go "faster" that means f2p players can still do it right? P2W means f2p people don't have an option to do it, they HAVE to pay for it. Going faster isn't a win, it's not a race. The only thing you can do to go faster is buy keys, that's it.

Pay 2 Win would be if you could buy a soul shield that gave you 500k extra HP and it was obtained only by paying cash.

THAT would be p2w. Making a little bit money from paying isn't p2w, that's called wasting your money. 

There is nothing that can boost your stats if you buy premium. However the greatest advantage is having priority in queue and I honestly think it's arrogant to make people pay so they can still wait on queue. Althou, queues are not what they were 10 days ago. 

8 minutes ago, Fifi2 said:

There is nothing that can boost your stats if you buy premium. However the greatest advantage is having priority in queue and I honestly think it's arrogant to make people pay so they can still wait on queue. Althou, queues are not what they were 10 days ago.

How is that pay 2 win? People who support the game deserves a perk such as first priority, F2Ps are nothing more than people who leech and bring attention to the game.

3 minutes ago, Christina said:

How is that pay 2 win? People who support the game deserves a perk such as first priority, F2Ps are nothing more than people who leech and bring attention to the game.

Well it must be P2W if you get a little Bonus for Supporting the game. 

3 hours ago, Nanashi said:

Can confirm... you don't need to spend a dime.

8124a0267a.jpg

3 hours ago, ServerAreDown said:

Secret? Moonwater Trans stone.

2 hours ago, Aaronax said:

Everybody needs them, quartz is constantly farmed, the secret technique is a rare drop, quests and surveys don't give them out, so ya.

moonwater transformation stones

Hahaha, I like how this guy was trying to feel so special about himself by being secretive, but we all know it and it gets blown out the water.

4 hours ago, Benitora said:

Im sick of seeing players saying this game is P2W how Exactly did you come to that conclusion do players get an advantage for Wearing a Cash shop Costume NO do they become OP by having more Dragon pouches or Keys NO now if you want to know what P2W actually means it is been able to throw £100 at the game and be on the same lvl as a player who has played for months and has not spent any money at all for example a Previous Game i played you could only play End game Content and this includes Dungeons by actually spending money IN the cash shop for items that allow you to Fortify your gear to increase its damage and Defence by upto 300%. Now then please stop QQ about how this game is P2W when all you need to do is Craft and Farm items to sell on the Auction and you can get all you need with In game Gold NOW put some effort in and maybe then you will enjoy the game. 

I agree, it doesn't feel p2w for me either. A game from Cyberstep, though, is a japanese game too and that game (Ga2) is the most p2w thing i have ever seen, i was afraid this could be the same. But this is nothing compared to that, and this isn't even p2w to begin with. In this game you can get everything for free without grinding for years. Guess what then, the game i talked about gives you 20 of special currency on weekends, while we need hundreds cause the prices are 499c, 599c and there is a gacha draw, which is completely unfair for 400 c. People have to spend 10 euros for 1000 c, while the prices let you barely buy 2 accessories (weapons) or draw 2 times. Drawing is extremely low chance, so the first option is the best. THIS is p2w and on an insane level, but BnS is clearly not even close to that game's pw2 level, since it is truely f2w.

4 hours ago, Christina said:

Where did I said it's p2win? Did you ever bothered to read my post? 

5 hours ago, Kaze22 said:

Without the old daily dash...these Venture Tokens are just a rumor. :P

Sad but true.  Since Jan 15th, I've only managed to get 313 Hongmoon Coin from venture tokens.  Hope they decide to bring back the old daily dash board.  And only get the item you land on or when you "pass go" and continue another round.

Archived