This Game is NOT P2W

Benitora

Im sick of seeing players saying this game is P2W how Exactly did you come to that conclusion do players get an advantage for Wearing a Cash shop Costume NO do they become OP by having more Dragon pouches or Keys NO now if you want to know what P2W actually means it is been able to throw £100 at the game and be on the same lvl as a player who has played for months and has not spent any money at all for example a Previous Game i played you could only play End game Content and this includes Dungeons by actually spending money IN the cash shop for items that allow you to Fortify your gear to increase its damage and Defence by upto 300%. Now then please stop QQ about how this game is P2W when all you need to do is Craft and Farm items to sell on the Auction and you can get all you need with In game Gold NOW put some effort in and maybe then you will enjoy the game. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Benitora said:

The only Cash Shop items you can sell are the Materials which you can Farm in Game AND you can only Purchase them from the cash shop once per day all the other Cash Shop items are None trade.

You can sell the fabric salvaged from outfits.

30 minutes ago, Lamb0fGod said:

I never paid anything and i have awakened siren wep with full soul shield sets. But i do believe some features are just dumb like i cannot send mails without paying money. But i agree that paying money makes things a lot easier.

Well thats more of a way to stop Bots from Mailing you their Buy my Gold Pitch and to stop them being able to Mail Gold to players who Buy from their site.

Noone is gated from any content

Paying players get there a little faster, but not too much faster

Theres nothing pay2win about it

Let me give an example

Mabinogi before free weekly rebirths was pay2win

The paying players could rebirth weekly where free players had to wait 3 weeks

Keeping in mind the game has no level cap (there are players topping lvl 70k by now in CH and KR) ,this created a gap where paying players were several times stronger than free ones

Now that thats removed its evened the field for everyone

You all seem to be forgetting one thing the buff foods in the shop. They give you stat increase, isn't that what pay two win is all about? It might be a small boost but any stat boost does give you an advantage and can be consider pay two win.

18 minutes ago, Lup said:

P2W = Buying extreme advancements like gear, upgrade tokens for gear/weapons etc that don't drop in game.

This game doesn't have that, this game is pay to go faster is all. 

By that logic games like Archeage and EVE would not be P2W even though they are. When you can "pay to go faster" to the point that you can simply skip over 99% of what other players have to do it's P2W.

3 minutes ago, Kirvin said:

By that logic games like Archeage and EVE would not be P2W even though they are. When you can "pay to go faster" to the point that you can simply skip over 99% of what other players have to do it's P2W.

a Minor Exp Boost isnt exactly P2W

4 minutes ago, idisdain said:

You all seem to be forgetting one thing the buff foods in the shop. They give you stat increase, isn't that what pay two win is all about? It might be a small boost but any stat boost does give you an advantage and can be consider pay two win.

The Food gives you no Boost in pvp Arena. all it is useful for is a short exp buff and a minor buff for Dungeons ALSO you can get the 100% exp food from quests. and even with those minor food buffs it still isn't Pay to win because a None paying player can still beat a player using food Easy.

26 minutes ago, Lup said:

P2W = Buying extreme advancements like gear, upgrade tokens for gear/weapons etc that don't drop in game.

This game doesn't have that, this game is pay to go faster is all. 

24 minutes ago, Seemslegit said:

True that

Nope, youre wrong!

For OWPVP (aka Faction pvp) players can buy power. 20% HP food, +5atk, crit, regen, def buffs that you cannot get from normal vendors/crafting = P2W!

For server pvp its not though...

Archived