This game should still be in Beta.

Puntress

Seriously. It's broken as *cricket*. Although I'm sure the players already knew that.
My game crashes constantly. Half the time it completely freezes my computer and I have to hardboot or unplug it. None of the tips to fix it work. There doesn't seem to be much of an endgame. Everyone uses the same *cricket*ing weapons. Crafting isn't really a thing. Mobs are in short supply.
Everything is expensive as shit. Basically having to run everywhere because *cricket* paying 45c to jump the map. Not being able to sprint from Combat Stance. Because sometimes you get stuck in combat stance and you can't get out.
Yea I get it. Fight the monsters, wooooo, big whoop. I'd be fine with that. Except there isn't any rewards for killing something without a quest first. Ooooh I got 67exp for that kill? Get the *cricket* out of here.
For the love of God and all that is Holy make the block list infinite. Why the *cricket* is there a 50 person cap? You're just asking for people to hate you and Bots to take over your game.
There are more than 50 bots in the first section of the map. So goodbye meeting anyone to start playing the game with. Which is the purpose of a *cricket*ing MMO.
Put the Whisper text AFTER their name. Not before it. You had it right the first time. Don't try fixing shit that ain't broke. Fix the shit that is actually broken before "fixing" other shit that works perfectly fine.
We also have spawn camping dickwads. Wearing your Faction uniform and want to enter this new area with a load screen? *cricket* no. You're dead before it even loads without even a chance to fight back.

Things you did right?
Idk. Costumes, character creation, being able to change your skills at will, combat feels pretty good, Soul Shields instead of armor are pretty cool.

Get you shit together. People would actually pay for shit if there was anything worth paying for.

"My game crashes constantly. Half the time it completely freezes my computer and I have to hardboot or unplug it. None of the tips to fix it work."

hmm never happens to me, maybe something wrong with your pc setting.

have you tried send your dxdiag.txt to the tech support?

"Everyone uses the same *cricket*ing weapons. "

imo the idea is refreshing. and if you want to look different, you can just glamour it.

"Mobs are in short supply."

try changing channel...

"Everything is expensive as shit. Basically having to run everywhere because *cricket* paying 45c to jump the map."

have you tried selling viridian quartz???

"Because sometimes you get stuck in combat stance and you can't get out."

there is an option to escape. it will tele you to the nearest windstride.

"There are more than 50 bots in the first section of the map."

just turn off the region chat.

"Wearing your Faction uniform and want to enter this new area with a load screen? *cricket* no. You're dead before it even loads without even a chance to fight back."

just dont use your faction uniform...

i hope my response can help solve some of your problem.

21 minutes ago, SappyMoo said:

"My game crashes constantly. Half the time it completely freezes my computer and I have to hardboot or unplug it. None of the tips to fix it work."

hmm never happens to me, maybe something wrong with your pc setting.

have you tried send your dxdiag.txt to the tech support?

I'm currently emailing them and trying to figure it out. But this takes quite some time to wait for a response.

"Everyone uses the same *cricket*ing weapons. "

imo the idea is refreshing. and if you want to look different, you can just glamour it.

I find it pretty boring. I miss having the opportunity to choose between weapons based on different stats that they may offer :/
Like maybe throw a Big Sword in the mix for the Destroyer class that would be faster and more accurate but deals less damage. It doesn't have to be too drastic in changes but at least give some choice.

"Mobs are in short supply."

try changing channel...
Doesn't always work when some areas only have 2-3 channels. Unless they changed it so that all areas only have 2-3. But I remember having like 16 in the lower level maps.

"Everything is expensive as shit. Basically having to run everywhere because *cricket* paying 45c to jump the map."

have you tried selling viridian quartz???
I have not. I'll check that out. But even still. Prices are a bit high.

"Because sometimes you get stuck in combat stance and you can't get out."

there is an option to escape. it will tele you to the nearest windstride.
No I mean I'm stuck in the combat stance, not stuck where I can't move. Basically makes it so I cannot sprint.

"There are more than 50 bots in the first section of the map."

just turn off the region chat.

I enjoy speaking to other people in Region chat. Why should I suffer because they can't get this under control? It's only a matter of time before even Faction chat has over 50 bots.

"Wearing your Faction uniform and want to enter this new area with a load screen? *cricket* no. You're dead before it even loads without even a chance to fight back."

just dont use your faction uniform...
There are quests that require me to wear it.

i hope my response can help solve some of your problem.

Archived