Which classes should NCSoft nerf hard?

Koter

None.

You're all funny, everyone saying the other classes they struggle with are op.

But BnS is balanced and has always been balanced (in general), that's why it is well known in Korea for its high skill cap and a famous Esport game there.

Hopefully.. Classes will be balanced when they release lvl 50.. Every class will have more skill points.. Personally, i am ranked 1700 now.. And i only find summoners and destroyers -,- and it is anooying.. Destroyer can be beaten if u play it right, but summoner? Broken.. Well am waiting for lvl 50 to see how it changes.

10 minutes ago, eesC said:

Hopefully.. Classes will be balanced when they release lvl 50.. Every class will have more skill points.. Personally, i am ranked 1700 now.. And i only find summoners and destroyers -,- and it is anooying.. Destroyer can be beaten if u play it right, but summoner? Broken.. Well am waiting for lvl 50 to see how it changes.

Summoners, destroyers, assassins, blade dancers, summoners, force masters, kungfu masters...that's all right? OH WAIT..we forgot about BLADEMASTERS. Why? Because....well it's my fault. As a blademaster I've had my face smashed in the concrete floor way too many times... no wonder our class don't get any respect.

All of them except FM because im a FM and i wanna do good in pvp so therefore just because i pick a class that should be nerfed all of em should be nerfed except my class just because i said so which means every other class but FM is broken and needs to be nerfed through the floor

Classes aren't balanced. We have level 50 HP pools with level 45 damage, as well as missing level 50 abilities.

On 1/31/2016 at 3:32 AM, Koter said:

Right now there are many classes that are extremely broken or very overpowered. I wanted to get your opinion on which classes NCSoft should nerf first.

The problem right now is they decided to give us the newer skills without the correct patch level to support it. Right now things are not working as intended and no classes are going to be nerfed based on NA complaints. We're just getting a mix of patches till they catch us up to KR patch level.

Nothing needs to be nerfed or buffed. This game has been out for years in Asia and all of the patches are pre-ordained for the NA version. I don't understand why people keep crying to NCSoft for changes when they have no control over what has already happened and will be applied to the NA version. Seriously people read more.

Nothing needs nerfing, people need to stop crying. Get sparring partners to fix where you need to improve, learn the other classes. We don't even have level 50 skills yet, and that's when the other classes are coming out of the woodworks more. 

You make it sound as if something will change because people cry nerf on the forums..when in all actuality nothing is going to change. We will follow the KR updates. No deviations. The state of the game is as it always has been and always will be. If anything, all this thread is good for is to give salty players somewhere to let off steam.

#salty@everyonecryingnerfratherthanspendthetimelearningtheirclassandopposingclasses

2 hours ago, Hitokiri said:

There will be no warlocks on Feb 10. So forget about it. They told maybe in few months.

I'm wondering if you could point out where I said warlocks were being added in that patch. Just curious, would like to see. 

Archived