This game requires token system

Inui

Mostly for outfits, some of outfits are already available as token trade system (but no rng there)

I've seen a lot of people as well as my self that farming clothes day and night however they do not exist for unlucky people

yes, there are people eventually get them but here is the thing... just make a token system so people get hope that they can eventually obtain them without dealing with rng

every time i make a character first thing i do is buying off 200 jiangshi essences but 1 out of 4 times that i didnt get the outfit with 200 essences and i gave up

Just one thing, give us damn hope ;) farming same thing for 6 hours is pointless and not fun at all

2 minutes ago, LordLokai said:

I'd say this would be fine for the wheel costumes and items specifically not so much the dungeon ones i think is some charm to having a rare outfit nobody else has, but some of the RNG does need to go.

i agree with rng has to be there, but rng must be end at some point for people unlucky like me.

yes, someone can be happy they got their outfit in 1~3 runs. They can go ahead. but people who remained behind need some kind of system to catch up... not going back to same place over and over while lucky guy just dipped for next level

54 minutes ago, Inui said:

Mostly for outfits, some of outfits are already available as token trade system (but no rng there)

I've seen a lot of people as well as my self that farming clothes day and night however they do not exist for unlucky people

yes, there are people eventually get them but here is the thing... just make a token system so people get hope that they can eventually obtain them without dealing with rng

every time i make a character first thing i do is buying off 200 jiangshi essences but 1 out of 4 times that i didnt get the outfit with 200 essences and i gave up

Just one thing, give us damn hope ;) farming same thing for 6 hours is pointless and not fun at all

So........then the token remain rng then you will complain about that?

8 hours ago, Taemek said:

So........then the token remain rng then you will complain about that?

idk what are u talking about, token system is like this.

One boss kill will get you 1 token and LOOOOOOOWWWW chance of outfit drop for everybody, and 20~40 token(account bound) can be traded with outfit by traders around boss/dungeon. So some lucky dude will get his cloth in few runs and unlucky people get hope of getting cloth in 20~40 runs at least.

there gonna be no complains about this

Archived