Gold spammers friend requests

Lizzana

It's funny that we have an option to decline party, and clan invites... but not Friend requests, which above all else is probably the most annoying in any Mmorpg you'll ever play. I'd suggest an option such as that.

I've been getting a friend request daily from the same gold bot, so much so that I just stopped ignoring the friend requests period, because I already know what it'll be.

Woke up to getting it this morning. Already sent a ticket, the annoying thing is you can't block them unless you see their character name. In order to block I had to accept the friend request->block->delete friend.

I would like to use this opportunity to request the block function allow a search like the friend request. Or at least block the entire account rather than a single character.

I have been getting the same friend request repeatedly from the same gold spammer as well.  Also you can block them NinjaMH using /block <character name>, however it doesn't stop them from sending you friend requests.

7 minutes ago, Xurge said:

I have been getting the same friend request repeatedly from the same gold spammer as well.  Also you can block them NinjaMH using /block <character name>, however it doesn't stop them from sending you friend requests.

Does /block work on account name? Because that's what is given on friend request not character name. I didn't try, but shall next time.

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem. They started whispering me whenever I log in game and then they started to send me friend request every day. I tried to block them but they keep sending me request and I don't know what to do. I'm tired of this :c

I only got a mail ... no friend requests yet..   think I'm one of the lucky ones ..  I received only 1 mail and in arena .. I only saw 3-4 bots. in Tags... granted I don't pvp that much.

And I'm at 45.. and what I do daily I do with friends and I just tend to ignore other people ... and instances.. so far . no.

I declined many friend request becouse of god sellers.I cant be sure who is real player or not.

They whisper too.They spamm in all areas I go.I forced quit becouse of it.

I cant have friends,I cant use chat,I cant be sure who is real player or not.

If someone dont talk or using basic words I thing ıts boot.

I fighted 3 bot in desert.I thing they was real player first but after other

real player come and they coontinue atack us we noticed they are not player.

Soo this must be MMORPG but its not anymore.we cant play with real players

we cant use chat.We cant have friends.Whats the meaning of play this game?

Single player game same.

One more point.I played old games of this NCsoft.They was have gold sellers always untill game become old

and max 20-30 player play it.After this they sold game servers and suprise game gat more player and

no more gold sellers.Its always same in NCSoft games.I thing one of they workers doing

this or they doing or allow this for more money.You know game free to play and many player will pay for

gold.They lying uss.Soo I decided quit and dont play NCSoft gmes.How I can turust they about

my credit card?

One more point I talked about old game.I never see this much player hacked in on game.

I hacked too.If you thing ı never buy gold from gold sellers and I never shared my account

info with anyone and I used all time max seciruty It was imposible hacking me İf they dont

work with NCSoft.Forum accounts game account gat hacked.I asked support for help but

only thing they do is we cant give you your lost items.I worked for get hacked items

for 3 year and payed over 1000 USd.Soo NCSoft is just scammer and hacker for my idea.

Archived