I dont really know where to ask but..

LiyaShine

So, here is the story:

I was in one of the weekend betas so i had the beta version installed already.

Then i installed again when the game launched.

I tried to login-> after i login, nothing happens.... nothing is launched afterwards, nothing at all.

So i deinstalled it all, downloaded, and installed again.

Still the same.

Any ideas on how to make this work???

pd. my ISP changue my IP everyday, i menton this, just in case this might have something to do with it.

pd2. sorry if this isn't the right section or way to ask for help.

28 minutes ago, LiyaShine said:

So, here is the story:

Something that usually worked was to login to the official website then launch the launcher from the install location not a shortcut. 

Another fix was to open internet explorer and try launching again. (strange but worked for some)

Hope you get it running, it's almost 5am so I will check for more ideas tomorrow if you don't get it working in the meantime.

Maybe try running the game as an administrator. If that doesn't work, your anti-virus/Firewall could be preventing the game from running. Check your firewall block/allow list to see if it is blocking the game. You can also try disabling your anti-virus software to see if the game will run. Hopefully something works for you.

Thanks for all the suggestions, i finally got the game running, using special uninstaller(which search for leftovers of applications and registry stuff) i deinstalled all previous blade and souls, i had chinese one, beta and current one.  Reinstalled blade and soul from here and it worked.

Archived