FPS Issues

KhujaAbila

I wish the frame rates were consistent is all I ask for. Im fine with 20~30 fps. as long as its consistent.  When I first started, I was like ''Sweet.. a constant 30~45 fps perfect''. Now every time I enter combat, or 2 or more are fighting around me it goes from  55~60 fps down to 10, sometimes even below 10 fps as it just freezes. Maybe the starter zones are better optimized than the higher level ones? 

My computer is top notch and can run any game on ultra just fine.  This game has been horrible fps and random frame drops.  No idea whats going on.  Trying to farm the Arena Soul Shields with about 25-30 other people.  As soon as the boss comes everyone attacks and my game freezes for a few seconds.  I can barley hit the boss because the FPS is so bad.   Driving me crazy with the frame rate issues.  Really enjoy the game though.

12 hours ago, KhujaAbila said:

Has anyone else been having low FPS issues on this old game or is it just me? I can watch 10 people fight and sit at 60 FPS, but once I start combat myself, I drop to 5-30 FPS.

Whenever there's a lot of players I get huge dips. Even if i turn everything off and use ctrl+f to hide players it's horrible. 

My specs can def run this PC at high and when i'm in dungeons or in towns i'm at a constant 50-60fps. Def makes it hard to do things like Blackwyrm or dailys when there's a hundred people running around. 

Archived