Things that would make me leave this game...

SirValic

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, capncronic365 said:

honestly speaking it would just as well resolve your issue if they got rid of the change timer for getting the pvp outfit off - i did personally find it a bit weird to have the timer to take it off but not put it on its hard to make sense of really imho

Same here, I mean I understood why they did it so you can't just asap switch sides nonstop to fix the fight in your favor. It still is rather annoying.

On a separate note, I have a question. I have 3 skills atm that activate on aerial enemies..... Rising eagle, Ascend, and Crash. When I unlocked Crash, I wasn't able to use it whatsoever... when I unlocked rising eagle, suddenly I could use eagle > crash.. now I have ascend but it's the same (besides stats) controls as eagle. How do I skip over using eagle and just use ascend then crash? Or is it even possible? Like it doesn't have any control in which one will go first...

On 31/1/2016 at 4:22 AM, SirValic said:

2. Arena pvp. Despite how "balanced" it's supposed to be... there's several problems I see here. Blade masters being probably the worst in pvp, only able to take on their own class or someone lower level/skill than themselves or blade dancers. Lemme just run down the classes here vs blademasters...

stopped reading here... git gud.

5 minutes ago, Grevier said:

You're already on it. Instead of crying go learn your class.

I won't read something written by someone who knows nothing.

If you'd read, maybe you'd know. But you won't, so you don't.. Don't bother posting if you're gonna be worthless lol.

Also, this thread really nailed it all on the head.... http://www.bladeandsouldojo.com/topic/136962-let-me-tell-you-exactly-what-is-going-on-with-this-game/

On 1/31/2016 at 11:18 PM, capncronic365 said:

lmfao atleast you got that it was mostly stupidity and joking some people would have sadly raged so hard on that one lol glad to meet someone who can laugh when someone is stupid intentionally for the sake of laughter and i think thats more to do with the bikini top style being black - kinda makes it hard to draw details like that as black just kinda blends together with everything killing details such as that lol

Btw... They did it right in other pics..

mSR5A.jpg

Same perspective >:c and they made it so she has "something" under that bra lol. Though.. now she's missing a nip on the right side rofl... It's like the reverse of the first pic XD

8 minutes ago, Rynz0r said:

Kinda funny how you say that blade dancers arent op when theyre the biggest tumor in this patch.

They're more manageable than summoners. The only issue I have with them is how they can resist everything and heal while spinning all the time... But again, it's more manageable than the bs summoners can do. Heals, cc, cc breaks, char swap, pet to actively interrupt ur combos... Already started a new thread about this lol.

Archived