so, are all costumes gonna be like this?

AceMaster

3 minutes ago, Lup said:

"Omg she was right so I'm going to say she has autism because I'm not mature enough to simply admit I was wrong"
Let me say it for you, you're wrong!. Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.

Dude, I don't give a rats that you're mad because a lot of dudes play girl chars for pervy reasons.
I don't give a rats that you're mad because there's a freaking thread saying he plays for that reason and that majority of men also play for that reason. Also in that thread, he did what I did not. He made absolute statements like "The reason you played is because of boobs" "All guys play because of boobs" and you know what? Not one male got mad about that. So that should say something. 

So what you're saying is... you're autistic? 

I gotchu

Shhh. It'll be okay Lup. *rubs head. 

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, SasamiMasaki said:

Too easy... ^_^

She said bye to you and you're still replying to her. Her comment doesn't say anything bad, just that she prefer cute clothes not that some one should get rid of the sexy clothes.

You must be extremely salty you can't get laid.

1 minute ago, Faedden said:

She said bye to you and you're still replying to her. Her comment doesn't say anything bad, just that she prefer cute clothes not that some one should get rid of the sexy clothes.

Faeddon you need some love too? Here you go. I read something you posted, you're welcome. I'm sorry we've ignored you. 

Feeling better Faeddon?

Just now, Faedden said:

Faedden you mad no one noticed you for the last 5 pages?

Need some attention?

How are you Faedden. I'm proud of you for sticking by your seriously ill friend. You're a trooper. 

5 minutes ago, Momona said:

Faedden you mad no one noticed you for the last 5 pages?

Need some attention?

How are you Faedden. I'm proud of you for sticking by your seriously ill friend. You're a trooper. 

Hehehe....I wondered when he was gonna notice that I saw nothing in his insanity that I needed to bother with.  

He is trying hard though, judging from his subsequent posts below..... ^_-

Just now, Lup said:

Why are you so mad because dudes play chars for pervy reasons? Lol What is wrong with you? Seriously?

Lup trust me i'm not mad. I'm just concerned for you. 

Your logic has my mind in a loop, Lup. 

As long as you're okay though. 

....But maybe just a quick check-up at the doctor's?

I apologize. I have a good therapist- she's helped me through a lot. Maybe you can give her a call? 

People with certain limitations shouldn't be stacked up against other people. 

I apologize sincerely, Lup. 

Get better soon.

1 minute ago, Lup said:

He's extremely mad he can't get laid! Lmao he said "bye" multiple times yet he's still here quoting irrelevant crap, like dude, go get some, oh that's right...

Why are you so mad because dudes play chars for pervy reasons? Lol What is wrong with you? Seriously?

I quote everyone I see, no one said anything to prove me wrong. A bunch of you R-Tards can't read. You'll go "But you said only lesbians wear make up" when I clearly said only lesbians get off on other women...hence being lesbians.
Or "You're making fun of virgins" when I CLEARLY said "Dudes that can't get laid regularly"

You guys can't prove me wrong because for starters, you can't read too well. :<

Maybe you could give me the number of your Head Start school and I'll look into it. 

1 minute ago, Gargamellow said:

Holy shit people, let this thread die.
None of you know each other irl, so why resort to personal attacks? 
Have a civil discussion or not at all.

Lup tried, but they got so salty for some reason. A tranny attacked her for no reason and some dude who couldn't get laid got insta mad.

it's really sad

2 minutes ago, Lup said:

You guys can have fun being autistic and mad because all dudes aren't some innocent virgins. I'm going to go actually play the game, with the guys that are laughing at you guys for seriously thinking men don't play girl chars to look up their skirts. 

Have fun being miserable and feeling threatened by pixels. :3

Remember your medication .

2 minutes ago, Lup said:

You guys can have fun being autistic and mad because all dudes aren't some innocent virgins. I'm going to go actually play the game, with the guys that are laughing at you guys for seriously thinking men don't play girl chars to look up their skirts. 

Have fun playing with your imaginary friends Lup. Don't worry you gave us all some laughs too. : ) If you ever want some real people to play with you can call me anytime, you're hilarious! 

3 minutes ago, Lup said:

Hahaha!  And there '(s)he' goes, thinking '(s)he' is riding off into the sunset as the 'voice of reason'. This was far too amusing.

Just now, Gargamellow said:

And you're not helping.

Can someone just lock this thread?

I am helping, I'm not going to watch some innocent person get ganged up on by a bunch of bullies because she had her own opinions, which weren't wrong.
They seriously need to be banned, in all seriousness. Lup's first comment never insulted anyone, some NORMAL people disagreed and they started having a civil discussion but the rest of these cows felt like the should verbally attack her.

5 minutes ago, Lup said:

Im not autistic and im not mad at all. I just think not all guys, and also not the majority of the guys, think like that.

I also speak with lots of people ingame or over teamspeak and most of them really play the game for the pvp and the action combat.

And I honestly think the minority plays it because of the sexy costumes.

2 minutes ago, SasamiMasaki said:

Hahaha!  And there '(s)he' goes, thinking '(s)he' is riding off into the sunset as the 'voice of reason'. This was far too amusing.

I hate to see her go... but I love to watch her leave. 

You really can't say anything, you raged as soon as you read the words "cant get laid" I suspect you feel like you're superior? Yet you got extremely emotionally over a comment that wasn't even directed towards you. It was directed towards no person directly.

You are no the voice of reason, and the fact that you keep trying to purposely misgender her proves that you're extremely upset cause she knows you can't get laid. Hit the gym, eat right, clean yourself up instead of being angry at random people on the internet. You didn't win man and you don't look like the more reasonable person her man.

4 hours ago, Lup said:

Like most games, this game is targeted to the stereotypical (read as can't get laid) males. Majority of those type of guys want to constantly stare at boobs and butts so yeah. =T 

2 minutes ago, Faedden said:

I am helping, I'm not going to watch some innocent person get ganged up on by a bunch of bullies because she had her own opinions, which weren't wrong.
They seriously need to be banned, in all seriousness. Lup's first comment never insulted anyone, some NORMAL people disagreed and they started having a civil discussion but the rest of these cows felt like the should verbally attack her.

Right you are!  The first post '(s)he' made, which I initially responded to and which I quoted for your reading impaired self above, is absolutely no insult to anyone..and definitely not a passive aggressive attack on the player base as 'stereotypical' males who 'can't get laid'.  Yup...'(s)he' was just an innocent traipsing through the woods..and was beset by salty bandits!

^_-

4 minutes ago, SasamiMasaki said:

Right you are!  The first post '(s)he' made, which I initially responded to and which I quoted for your reading impaired self above, is absolutely no insult to anyone..and definitely not a passive aggressive attack on the player base as 'stereotypical' males who 'can't get laid'.  Yup...'(s)he' was just an innocent traipsing through the woods..and was beset by salty bandits!

^_-

Where's the insult dude? Did she say ALL GUYS? Last time I checked the playerbase isn't all guys either so how did she attack the playerbase? You know for a fact everyone is male? cause she wasn't. Her comment was only passive aggressive to people whose feelings she hurt, which are YOURS. No one else got that mad like you did. No one else is constantly misgendering her like you are. She also clarified in the next post that she was talking about guys that can't get laid regularly, you people keep missing over that because you know you're wrong. You've never said something that didn't need clarification before? You're perfect? Not.

She won, you showed your weakness and that's not being able to get laid. As soon as the enemy's weakness is shown, it's game over.

The people that disagree like Toffee, OP, and some others aren't so angry that they're misgendering her. They just don't agree for whatever their reasons are.

1 minute ago, Faedden said:

Where's the insult dude? Did she say ALL GUYS? Last time I checked the playerbase isn't all guys either so how did she attack the playerbase? You know for a fact everyone is male? cause she wasn't. Her comment was only passive aggressive to people whose feelings she hurt, which are YOURS. No one else got that mad like you did. No one else is constantly misgendering her like you are. She also clarified in the next post that she was talking about guys that can't get laid regularly, you people keep missing over that because you know you're wrong. You've never said something that didn't need clarification before? You're perfect? Not.

She won, you showed your weakness and that's not being able to get laid. As soon as the enemy's weakness is shown, it's game over.

To clear that out nobody won. There isnt anything to "win" here.

Also I must say you can also stop now - because the way you are defending her is like you yourself are trying really hard to get laid.

I mean I get it, its a female and she need a protector and stuff but dude, and this is coming from a female, calm down :)

I think this whole topic got a little out of hand.

2 minutes ago, Faedden said:

Where's the insult dude? Did she say ALL GUYS? 

Let me play teacher here for a second and make sure you are aware of something, that is a definition.  You see words have meanings...specifically here:

Gender stereotypes are over-generalizations about the characteristics of an entire group based on gender. While gender stereotypes have been popularly perceived as having negative connotations, they can also have positive ones as well. Definition.

One can easily imagine referring to the 'stereotypical male' as 'can't get laid' and whom supposedly by the person's own words comprise the majority of the games community isn't meant as a positive or complimentary statement.

For the rest of your diatribe, your opinion is noted..though it doesn't make it true...and your insults only reflect your character, not mine.

That spell it out for you?

3 minutes ago, LizKamishiro said:

To clear that out nobody won. There isnt anything to "win" here.

Also I must say you can also stop now - because the way you are defending her is like you yourself are trying really hard to get laid.

I mean I get it, its a female and she need a protector and stuff but dude, and this is coming from a female, calm down :)

I think this whole topic got a little out of hand.

Yea I forgot the only way someone can agree with a girl is if it's going to get laid. What am I going to do? Hump the computer screen? The way you defend them is like you're trying to get laid. See how silly that sounds?

I know it's not a "win" situation, but that dude was seriously trying to make it seem like he "won".

Let me play teacher here for a second and make sure you are aware of something, that is a definition.  You see words have meanings...specifically here:

Gender stereotypes are over-generalizations about the characteristics of an entire group based on gender. While gender stereotypes have been popularly perceived as having negative connotations, they can also have positive ones as well. Definition.

One can easily imagine referring to the 'stereotypical male' as 'can't get laid' and whom supposedly by the person's own words comprise the majority of the games community isn't meant as a positive or complimentary statement.

For the rest of your diatribe, your opinion is noted..though it doesn't make it true...and your insults only reflect your character, not mine.

That spell it out for you?

Ok dude, it's really tough getting laid sometimes, i get it, for real, man to man. You gotta stop tho man. She never generalized the entire gender, she said "stereotypical" meaning the ones that fall in a certain category.

Archived