so, are all costumes gonna be like this?

AceMaster

So the presence of a thread or a percentage of males stating they play the game for 'boob mechanics' is justification for this claim?

3 hours ago, Lup said:

Like most games, this game is targeted to the stereotypical (read as can't get laid) males. Majority of those type of guys want to constantly stare at boobs and butts so yeah. =T 

This coupled with various posts where Lup accuses those of calling 'her' out on the bullshiet that '(s)he' posted as people who 'can't get laid'? 

Are you serious?  This...person wants to paint the community with a large and bigoted / sexist brush and we are supposed to take a thread posted by anons as somehow making her 'right'?

Not in your wildest dreams.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Lup said:

Jesus Christ, it's like it's a sin for men to be sexually attracted to women. Get over yourself dude, not all men are some morally innocent creature that never looks at women. Or that don't play female char's to look at their parts. This is life, Get. Over. it. 

That thread has 11 pages of mostly men agreeing and wanting larger boobs.

You're done.

a0f

Such information is incorrect. While it STARTED as a topic about breast sizes, it changed as it went on.

Talk of wanting flat chested gons, or more sliders for males. Even some women wanted breast slider modifications.

The topic even got a Dev response, and it has been sent alongside other feedback.

If you are going to use a topic for your reasoning, at least know what it became, and not just what it started as.

8 minutes ago, Faedden said:

Some people do stare to make sure things came out right. I notice the massive jiggle when talking to npc though, it's stupid ridiculous.

Also, on the topic of guys playing girl chars for pervy reasons. Isn't that like the unspoken truth? Like we all know why we just know say why lol. @Lup's friends have points and I'd take the opinion of actual men, on men like subjects like playing girl chars, before sjw women and a trans gendered. Yeah yeah, kms, i Kno i kno

Oh cool cool. I guess that works.   Personally,  I like to get my opinions from the world around me,  and not just two people.  But it must be easy going through life nodding my head and using my internet buddies as the only way to form an opinion on something.  Why think for yourself when you can just listen to others and make their word law.

I use to do that all the time with my dads opinions . Damn me for growing out of that.^_^

Just now, Succubus Lilith said:

a0f

Such information is incorrect. While it STARTED as a topic about breast sizes, it changed as it went on.

Talk of wanting flat chested gons, or more sliders for males. Even some women wanted breast slider modifications.

The topic even got a Dev response, and it has been sent alongside other feedback.

If you are going to use a topic for your reasoning, at least know what it became, and not just what it started as.

Are bigger breast not getting added?
Didn't majority of the men there agree with the bigger breast?
Weren't his original points still valid? Ok then. Thanks.

1 minute ago, Lup said:

I've been done with you. Bye, everything you say is irrelevant, you can't read, you keep bringing up points that have been disproved or clarified that you read it wrong.
You're mad, I don't care.

The last retreat of an idiot that can't recognize when it has lost.  Bai bai now scrub.  ^_-

1 minute ago, Lup said:

So your taking those few here on the forum as a standard?

I as a female love the fact that you can make big boobs! :)

So not only those evil man are playing this game because of the looks...

11 minutes ago, Toffee said:

Well I mean, at least she can use proper grammar... just sayin'.

I can use correct grammar as well, I even did it with my first message but from watching you guys it's not like what I said is actually going to be read.

@Lup is right and the guy from the thread she linked is right. As a man it's the only reason I even downloaded the game as well. It's time for you guys to stop posting.

The last retreat of an idiot that can't recognize when it has lost.  Bai bai now scrub.  ^_-

You called her a dude and read like all of her posts wrong or not at all. You also really did get mad when it was stated you can't get any you lost that one dude.

6 minutes ago, Lup said:

Do you really think most men saw this game and went "Hmm, I bet this game has a great story line" especially with how it was marketed? The dude in the other thread was right, most men saw large boobs and said "yep lets play this game" This game is known as "Boobs and thigh high socks". 

Here's the rest of it, but reading doesn't seem to be you guy's strong point.

And he's not wrong.

Maybe I'm in the minority but the main reason I wanted to play this game was actually for the PvP balance and E-Sports scene.

1 minute ago, Enamour said:

Maybe I'm in the minority but the main reason I wanted to play this game was actually for the PvP balance and E-Sports scene.

That for me and for the potential to have ROLEPLAYED Open World PVP in an uncensored world where one can dress as and play how one wants without the mental midgets wanting 'safe spaces' and censorship.

1 minute ago, Toffee said:

Wow... Lup wow. -claps- 

I guess the OL' saying is true, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink it. You can lead a who*re to water, but you can't make her think it. 

Yep, you're proof that the saying is true, here are countless of men saying something and you're like "No this can't be".

It's really sad, but that's your life.

And I never claimed that there aren't any men at all that don't play this game or girl chars for other reasons. There are transwomen that play female chars because that's their only escape to being the real them until surgery.

However, it's not the majority of men, it's just simply not and most men will agree. There's even a thread with a lot of men agreeing. There's a dude in this thread agreeing, like jfc.

4 minutes ago, Lup said:

...You really just ignored the whole point of the statement.  You really just ignored the whole point of /men/.. the people youre assuming are all perverted bastards wanted more converevited features. And ignored that /women/ wanted more.  So any proof that people arent these hive minded creatures, based on gender youre just going to pretend away right?

Youre so cute, Lup.

This is the first time I'll write in BnS forum. 

Lup, thank you for making me enjoy this thread. Best 30 minutes ever!

It's rare to find people that obsessed with something that has been in video games for ages and no one complained about, since it's an option.

Also, you know this amazing feature of BnS? When you log into the web for the first time it asks you for age. You shouldn't be playing this if you are under 18. I am not implying you are, but for sure your attitude is like a teenage girl going trough a phase. Grow up. 

Sincerely, thank you again. Had a great laugh!

Yo, Lup, you know how to waste time. 

You didn't even read the more than page 1 of that thread that you cleave to support your case did you?

I gotta hand it to you, somehow you just keep me coming back for more of that stupidity you're dishing out. 

The suspense as to what your mental condition is is killing me. 

Are you....taking any medication?

1 minute ago, Lup said:

Yep, you're proof that the saying is true, here are countless of men saying something and you're like "No this can't be".

It's really sad, but that's your life.

Please, Lup, if you're going to quote me, at least quote the one I took the TIME to fix, that's just rude.

3 minutes ago, FanDeLTmS said:

It's rare to find people that obsessed with something that has been in video games for ages and no one complained about, since it's an option.

Also, you know this amazing feature of BnS? When you log into the web for the first time it asks you for age. You shouldn't be playing this if you are under 18. I am not implying you are, but for sure your attitude is like a teenage girl going trough a phase. Grow up. 

I'm dying I'm dead. I can't give this post enough likes, so I have to repost it. LOL

5 minutes ago, Toffee said:

Please, Lup, if you're going to quote me, at least quote the one I took the TIME to fix, that's just rude.

I just click the quote button and whatever pops up, pops up. The forums are really buggy, I hope they fix that sometime soon.

Yo, Lup, you know how to waste time. 

You didn't even read the more than page 1 of that thread that you cleave to support your case did you?

I gotta hand it to you, somehow you just keep me coming back for more of that stupidity you're dishing out. 

The suspense as to what your mental condition is is killing me. 

Are you....taking any medication?

I read several pages and even commented on it.
"Omg instead of just admitting I was wrong, let me ask if she's on medication. Because no man ever will ever play a girl char to stare at her boobs. That's just unheard of" 

I can't tell if you're serious or autistic. I never said anything about the clothing, I don't care about the clothing, the topic of MY discussion was never about the clothing.
So before you tell someone to grow up, perhaps you should make it to the adult reading levels first eh?

...You really just ignored the whole point of the statement.  You really just ignored the whole point of /men/.. the people youre assuming are all perverted bastards wanted more converevited features. And ignored that /women/ wanted more.  So any proof that people arent these hive minded creatures, based on gender youre just going to pretend away right?

You seriously have no point. A group of men asked for bigger boobs, something you guys are saying men don't do. According to you guys men don't play girl chars for pervy reasons. You have no points, all evidence leads to other wise. Lmao "Majority of people in that thread" Majority does not equal all. I never said women didn't want larger breasts. What women wanted was never even the topic. 
Topic is "Men play female chars for pervy reasons"
You're so done. Done. Done. Done.

Just now, Lup said:

3b5.gif

Actually, the OP of that thread did not become the main point. In fact, he was almost ignored a few pages in.

While bigger breasts were ONE of the things sent, a lot of people also wanted smaller breasts, mostly flat chests. Especially for gons.

The point of the topic became not just about breast sizes, but having more options for bodies in general.

Amusingly, a main point the topic had to push it foward was an NPC of future content. Something already in the game.

A character you cannot avoid due to her existence in later endgame dungeons. Some Jin I never learned the name of.

Anyways, feel free to go on. This topic is more than likely locked tomorrow anyway. I'll go back to lurking it. Well, that or playing the game.

1 minute ago, Succubus Lilith said:

While bigger breasts were ONE of the things sent

it's official, you don't read at all.

That was ONE of the points? The was THE main point. The title of the thread "Larger breasts" let me quote AGAIN the OP.

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, Haters who should leave this post and Lovers who can appreciate the proper chest size. 

Here I want to continue where this forgotten topic ended 

The reasoning behdin, why properly larger breasts are needed for this game is this.  Blade and soul is a mmo title, game that caught the players  attention by its visually stunning  graphic, which important part were indeed female breasts. It is objectively known fact, that everyone who ever played this game, and went to character creation, played with their character at least once by spinning it around and watching those nicely shaped objects jiggle. So yes female breasts are the selling point of this game, denying it, is absurd, just look on all the story characters, costumes etc..  Also it is necessary to take into account the demography of player base, which are mostly males. 

I would also like to point out that this topic should be spared of silly comments or arguments about health problems etc., since this is a fantasy and shoud be accepted in those lines,  no realism included, if you want a mmo with more realistic human body visuals, well than see you in BDO.  If you are one of those people who feel mentally and socially uncomfortable about big breasts, this game offers you your flat chested sliders, and if you want females without breasts at all, you are simply weird, but basicly you don't have to watch. Also I wanted to mention, that tall characters with maxed sliders for breasts, make them still look small, inappropriate.

Putting aside these for some bitter or not arguments, here is the absolute reason why larger breasts size option is a must and a reasonable demand.

And that is the MONEY.

Let’s be honest here, video game companies don’t make games to entertain you, but to earn money, to profit as much as possible, reasonably accepted by the fact that we all live in this economy driven world, you like it or not. Bigger breasts are a popular demand by part of the player base, so I suggest this for all the game developers who listen: make a paid service/option/item for increasing the bust size of one’s character, and thus make a profit. For a professional developer, such minor changes must be a matter of few hours of work. This way profit will equal entertainment, which gives it a reason to pass. Win win situation for both sides in a game, and I want to point that out again, main selling point is visuals.

Without further due

I wish you all nice day

Too easy... ^_^

2 minutes ago, Lup said:

I can't tell if you're serious or autistic. I never said anything about the clothing, I don't care about the clothing, the topic of MY discussion was never about the clothing.

3 hours ago, Lup said:

Last I checked they don't stress off of it as much. I play with A lot of dudes, each one actually plays a male char with the exception of 2 (the ones that don't get laid). According to all of them, the ones that constantly play girl chars and put them in skimpy clothing, make their boobs large etc. Are the ones that don't get laid regularly and it basically consumes their thoughts. In every MMO I've played (almost all of them), in every guild I've joined, they have all said and agreed upon this.

Yes girls like eye candy but majority aren't visual that's even why Po*n (not sure if we can say that here) is catered to men while books are more so for women.

This game is extremely sexually, so yeah a good chunk of dudes are playing girl chars, so a good chunk of the outfits are going to be trashy. Which is why I play a Lyn, I rather run around in balloon suits than a bra and panties. .-. Just not my thing, I prefer cutesy stuff to sexy stuff.

1 minute ago, Lup said:

"Omg she was right so I'm going to say she has autism because I'm not mature enough to simply admit I was wrong"
Let me say it for you, you're wrong!. Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.

Dude, I don't give a rats that you're mad because a lot of dudes play girl chars for pervy reasons.
I don't give a rats that you're mad because there's a freaking thread saying he plays for that reason and that majority of men also play for that reason. Also in that thread, he did what I did not. He made absolute statements like "The reason you played is because of boobs" "All guys play because of boobs" and you know what? Not one male got mad about that. So that should say something. 

"I'm Lup, I'm going to quote everyone else and not myself. I'm not going to acknowledge ANY of the things that other users have presented to prove me wrong, and I am going to RIDE THIS DEAD DEAD DEAD horse of my friends opinions because I don't actually HAVE an opinion all the way through this thread until it gets locked. "

Oh Lup, you are my muse, my flame. 

Archived