Destro spin 2 win strat is it fair?

Koter

Alright, Is FM freeze me all the time fair, is the sin running around invisible fair, is kfm always countering me fair, is lbd always deflecting my attacks fair, etc, you get the point. You don't stay in the spin hoping to out damage the spin. Double SS that crap let him waste chi, I have Destroyer and I do get killed people who are better then me, Some sins kill me only 1 summoner killed me, had some FM, KFM just rekts me like cake. LBD 50 50 cause dumb deflect lol. I hope you get the point, I have rage before but like most people say ever class you gotta have different tactic  This is not charge and spam skills and win.

^^ Corti is slightly correct. As a KFM player, I have a bit of trouble with Destroyer, personally (lack of experience vs Destroyers). The reason why I say that he is slightly correct is because spinning is the only way they can really deflect/counter/parry or whatever you'd say. It is basically their only way to prevent cc and such ( I still don't get it at times though, as I still get stunned after waiting .5+ seconds of more from the spin by countering/He resists my stuns/knockdowns while spinning after I wait .5+ seconds on the spin, maybe the poster above me can enlighten me with knowledge ). Regardless and going back to the point. . . The reason why he is slightly wrong is that I've heard and slightly know that destroyers have an innate advantage with lvl 45 patch. I'm not saying that they are completely broken and nor am I trying to imply that, but Destroyers, this patch, have an advantage (whether it be minimal or not) over other classes. Until the lvl 50 patch/hongmoon talents patch (Feb 10 I believe?) arrives, they will continue to have a slight advantage over other classes. After the patch arrives, classes should be relatively balanced and such.

3 minutes ago, Koter said:

What do you mean MP? No talking about spin 2 win needs a CD.

The spin costs resources. They can only do it so many times in a row before they are completely out of resources. He's saying to use this to your advantage. 

Destroyers are the first class in any game that has actually made me motion sick.. with us being forced to rotate the camera to target them, them spinning their weapon and then spinning around you = instant motion sickness.. and I don't get motion sickness 

Archived