Artisanal Moonwater Soul Shield Set - complete rip off from NC...

mihwK

I decided to invest into my craft:

The Soulwarden Secret Technique dropped, since I'm stupid I thought it was the Merry Potter one and invested 4g into it. It's like 2g30s in the Auction house, the other kid was probably as dumb as me.

Oh well, so I failed, I decided to make up for my mistake and simply craft the Artisanal Moonwater Soul Shield Set. Which people said was the best to use for Soul Shield enhancements etc.

I bought the Clay for 3g in the AH, thinking that I will make a profit. I checked the prices before I did that, obvsly I didn't want to lose money again... to my delight the crit version looked like a good deal. My plan was to make up for it, and get my gold back. 

I saw the Artisanal Moonwater Soul Shield Set, SET, not the single ones.

You can guess it already, I decided to craft it, and this is the result:

I got 8 pieces of Artisanal Moonwater Soul Shield, with NO stats on it. NOTHING.

Like wtf RIP OFF BULLSHIT is that? I expected things to be random(some may have crit, some may have something else, simply RNG you know?!), but they have NOTHING on them. You have HP, that's it.

I wasted all my gold only to get *cricket*ed by the system. I can't do anything with these Soul Shields.

Even a FRESH lvl1 wouldn't want to use these Shields. SHIELDS WHICH YOU HAVE TO UNLOCK WITH A SECRET RECIPE, OKAY? YOU FKING HAVE TO DO SOMETHING TO ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO CRAFT THESE.

This is really stupid, my frustration is insane right now, to the point I don't want to play anymore. And I might have been a premium customer.

It's unfortunate you spent a lot of gold in it. I did the same thing, but it's nothing to get bent out of shape over. You learn from it and move on. I haven't figured out if there was a use to them, but I npc'd them to make space.

Pretty much all mmos I've played have some amount of recipes you won't really use. If you don't want to experiment, ask around/google it or check marketplace for what sells.

I think you were thinking of the primers for crit maybe? I haven't looked into them all that much.

Edit: Did you realize you posted this twice?

I checked, but didn't see the other one.

When I tried to start the Thread it loaded forever, so I pressed it again.

However, that was like 90% of my gold. There is a diffrence if other MMO's have recipes you don't use, and a recipe which is literally doing nothing.

I checked the Crit Primers yes, so I crafted the entire Set.

No person on this planet would start this craft thinking "oh yeah, these will be Blue Items with literally no stats on them"

You can't tell someone to expect this outcome, you can't expect someone to GOOGLE this specific craft. This is so utterly bullshit, that I feel like something is missing in the game.

Just think about it, the entire recipe, how you get it, how it's end game for now, how it's literally useless even to a lvl1 player. I accept mistakes, but this is not on me.

Haha :) I guess you missed the actual purpose of those things - That is a glamourset. You can cast it's design on yout actual soulshield in case you like it more. These things are not meant for it's stats.

The basic shoulshields you can craft without the recipe are the one you want for the stats

This is so the round pizza thingy has a diffrent picture? You can't be serious, this is crazy haha, but it must be, I can't explain the craft in any other way. OMG man, they have to mention stuff like that in the tooltip. You don't craft the set thinking "oh yeah bro, this is def. going to be a cosmetic set".

Archived