Forums

Wheel of fate doesn't drop needed weapon!

Bowdon

I've had to track back to the Everdusk Stalker Jiangshi Wheel of Fate to get the Stalker Axe as the breakthrough weapon, so I can upgrade my current weapon.

Each time I spin the wheel I'm getting drops for other professions or soul shields.

This is wasting my hongmoon keys!

Not sure what your level is, but once you hit 16 and get the quest in Jadestone Village to access the marketplace, you can check in there.  It's a pain that the marketplace isn't available until that point, but I've seen the sealed stalker weapons on the marketplace.  I only mention that since you said you had to go back to the area, so I assume you're getting close to Jadestone Village.

19 minutes ago, Niebo said:

Well I'm still looking for a Dagger. GOD F...

8e139ff0f3.jpg

Have you or have you not checked the auction house yet?

If you lack the money for that one item, have you or have you not tried to sell those excess weapons in your inventory to make said money?

I watchd a let's play/tips for start before playing and it advised me to keep them (even if they are wrong class), because people likely have to buy/sell them on the Market. That is just how well known that issue (and the obvious workaround) is.

Archived