Community Attention

xNameless

I asked tech to give me an answer on what all the different ports were related to, game server/chat server etc and where the servers were located for the whole of EU including the login server and all the instanced stuff so I could have an official answer in front of me and I also mentioned the weird fluctuating ping I'd been having.

The question was avoided, and over 4 replies later they were still trying to get me to do stuff to help with my ping while completely ignoring the whole reason I made the ticket.

To this day they never told me, I gave up.

7 minutes ago, Houlon said:

I asked tech to give me an answer on what all the different ports were related to, game server/chat server etc and where the servers were located for the whole of EU including the login server and all the instanced stuff so I could have an official answer in front of me and I also mentioned the weird fluctuating ping I'd been having.

The question was avoided, and over 4 replies later they were still trying to get me to do stuff to help with my ping while completely ignoring the whole reason I made the ticket.

To this day they never told me, I gave up.

Never give up, make more noise. At some point it is an issue they will have to address or it will get too much negative press for a game that is supposed to be a e-sport game. Honestly they really ought to give a proper response.

1 hour ago, Lunaus said:

It would help if you used the in-game FPS toggle, or got an overlay such as FRAPS for FPS and screenshot it while the game is in focus so you aren't getting half of what you would be if the game was in focus.

Friend I do not want to be an *cricket* but you have no idea what you are talking about. Latency has to do with the time packets are sent back and forth between server and client while fps is simply the framerate your computer can output. They (almost) never (should never) have anything to do with each other and is not what we are talking about.

11 minutes ago, kuro1n said:

Friend I do not want to be an *cricket* but you have no idea what you are talking about. Latency has to do with the time packets are sent back and forth between server and client while fps is simply the framerate your computer can output. They (almost) never (should never) have anything to do with each other and is not what we are talking about.

Didn't notice it was talking about ping, I could barely see what was in the screenshots other than a small white window with info and the game in the background. Most of the threads talk about FPS and Optimization. :x

My bad.

7 minutes ago, kuro1n said:

18IMNpQ.png

It seems they did something, not sure what but the ping is now better in the arena.

Yeah I noticed it too.

My ping for PvP and Cross Server Dungeon were lowered to about 60~70 when it used to be 200+.

9 minutes ago, kuro1n said:

Are you also on EU? Maybe NA still have this issue. I wonder what causes it and hope they can keep it good from now on.

I'm NA but for me at least the issue seem to have cleared.

Hopefully this doesn't happen again, feels so nice to actually do my combos without delay now.

Archived