Student Bundle?

kyroKane

Sooooooo.... I bought Student Bundle 7 days ago, and since it was 7 days of premium member ship, It ran out. So I wanted to renew it. I went to the website, Clicked on the student bundle, but I can't click "Purchase for N.A", The color is a faint red and It's unclickable. I really want to renew my Premium, so is there any way..? 

(P.S, Yeah, I have Ncoin for it)

You can't purchase it twice on same account, read the tooltip in the shop mate. 

14 minutes ago, kyroKane said:

Sooooooo.... I bought Student Bundle 7 days ago, and since it was 7 days of premium member ship, It ran out. So I wanted to renew it. I went to the website, Clicked on the student bundle, but I can't click "Purchase for N.A", The color is a faint red and It's unclickable. I really want to renew my Premium, so is there any way..? 

(P.S, Yeah, I have Ncoin for it)

Sadly you can  only buy once per account. That sucks because I would have loved to buy it also for my alt character. Don't care that much about the premium time, just wanted the glasses and other items it came with; mainly the glasses though.

the student bundle is meant to be a test drive - you wouldnt be able to go on a test drive to work shopping do the laundry pick up the inlaws and so on with a car would you? the premium is a one and done deal with the student bundle - same for the other one there too they were both meant to be purchased once thats it sorry to say but there you have it its not a bug its meant to be that way and is actually posted on their site info regarding it that it can only by purchased once so its not even like they hid the fact it was made clear from the onset anyhow hope that answers your concernes

Archived