To The Attention of All Players

ChaoSMaHuaKa

6 hours ago, ChaoSMaHuaKa said:

Yes yours and now let me tell you Why You are ALL WRONG if any1 didnt notice there is survey system since level 1 and all the qustions r there and when you proggres with lvl they keep send more and more with ONLY QUESTIONS first of all im sure 80%of players (im gladly from the other 20%) that they just pressin w/e they see first and left on last questions somth like frte just to get the free items ASAP and later all cryin here :DDDD SO tell me do you figure it out why they dont answer here or i should translate everythin i said so far on all languages....

To be fair, those questions don't address most of these issues on the forums. They ask for feedback regarding in-game content, satisfaction, etc. Those surveys are to gather information regarding what pleases the players and what don't.

The forums is where everyone goes to for more technical issues and some other unaddressed in-game problems, such as bots, hackers, account issues, banning issues, connection issues, etc. And these problems must be addressed on the forums in order for NCSoft to know about it, see more details about these issues, and find a solution to said issues.

Archived