To The Attention of All Players

ChaoSMaHuaKa

Hi every1 i,ve joined blade&souls 2 days ago, so far i really like the game i play ncsoft games more then 10 years and im really impressed with the game so far. My point: I read alot of topics some shit some important that must be considered by nc team seriously and im pretty sure they will, so i want to stop feature shit topics !! STOP SPAM and BLAME Nc dev team i know all want somth to be done BUT this things cant happen in a blink of a eye ! The game is not even a month old BUGS & Other shits gona happen no matter what..... and this happens everywhere in new games. I Want all to have patient and good nervs cuz when you all spam the forum with new topics all the time they cant focus on real problems with the game and supporting maintancin so many Na and Eu servers is not a easy for sure!!! My impressions: I can say for sure that this game got best combat system so far in mmorpg games! The gold spammers is the number 1 problem for me sry but I F1cking Hate you guys so i hope too that nc team gona do somthing about that soon. And to the all guys and girls who want to spend real money on 2 week old game just dont damn rush and later cry about it here in forums.... So that,s from me i wish you all good time in game cuz lets be honest when we remove all problems  THE GAME IS EPIC!!!! GL&HF ALL

I know but let me ask somth can you tell me how much players have started to play this game so far??? My guess about 500,000-1,000,000 mb so far in both NA & EU or mb im wrong and this number gona grow really fast now tell me how much guys are in Nc soft and consider that the got 2 more really good mmorpg games with milions of players, so how fast you want from them to keep every1 satasfied ?? Hours??

13 minutes ago, ChaoSMaHuaKa said:

Hi every1 i,ve joined blade&souls 2 days ago, so far i really like the game i play ncsoft games more then 10 years and im really impressed with the game so far. My point: I read alot of topics some shit some important that must be considered by nc team seriously and im pretty sure they will, so i want to stop feature shit topics !! STOP SPAM and BLAME Nc dev team i know all want somth to be done BUT this things cant happen in a blink of a eye ! The game is not even a month old BUGS & Other shits gona happen no matter what..... and this happens everywhere in new games. I Want all to have patient and good nervs cuz when you all spam the forum with new topics all the time they cant focus on real problems with the game and supporting maintancin so many Na and Eu servers is not a easy for sure!!! My impressions: I can say for sure that this game got best combat system so far in mmorpg games! The gold spammers is the number 1 problem for me sry but I F1cking Hate you guys so i hope too that nc team gona do somthing about that soon. And to the all guys and girls who want to spend real money on 2 week old game just dont damn rush and later cry about it here in forums.... So that,s from me i wish you all good time in game cuz lets be honest when we remove all problems  THE GAME IS EPIC!!!! GL&HF ALL

The game is over 4 years old, this is a regional translation.

The game can have the greatest combat systems ever but that amounts to a hill of beans if legitimate players are banned for trying to buy NC-coins, Or banned for using MMO mice, or banned for being AFK after the developers implemented an AFK timer. I can go on and on with other "issues".

Your meager attempt to silence the palyers who want the game to play better, is the problem we face with all future games, until the gamers are listened to by the develoeprs and the publishers we will continue to get problems such as the ones described above.

You are right for most of things you say but im not tryin to silence any1 spaming the forum instead focus on top 5-10 problems in few good topics is not the solution and abou those bans you trust random ppl how they try to buy nc coins and stuff?? I dont want to fight with any 1 just sayin my ponit view.

6 minutes ago, Glint said:

Ncsoft has been this way for years. Having played Aion since beta, this is all too familiar.

And there you all get the most good comment in this forum... I,ve spend alot years hours and many many money on their games and i cant complain for a single thing so many years..... So if you get banned trust me for sure its not just like missclick or bug or no reason! All who try 3-th party software or use glitches and stuff ofc gona say shit on forums and blame the devs or Nc in general... So listen to the guys who are nc veterans not some random kids :)) \/

1 minute ago, ChaoSMaHuaKa said:

And there you all get the most good comment in this forum... I,ve spend alot years hours and many many money on their games and i cant complain for a single thing so many years..... So if you get banned trust me for sure its not just like missclick or bug or no reason! All who try 3-th party software or use glitches and stuff ofc gona say shit on forums and blame the devs or Nc in general... So listen to the guys who are nc veterans not some random kids :)) \/

Umm so using a Razer MMO mouse should = a ban ?

Or wait, because i live in Alaska and i have a higher than normal ping, i should get banned because of data error when i tried to buy NC-coins ?

No even better i use a program that is accepted in hundreds of other online multiplayer games that improves my ping to there servers, i should get banned for this ?

Even better, players who are randomly made a leader in a x-server dungeon run should always be able to switch loot to master loot on the final boss, and they should be rewarded by the developers.

Or train after train of bots (anyone can see them in most under 20 areas) should be allowed to exist for hours after they have been reported.

Yeah i will listen to you and yer NC veteran-ness, even though this game has been in open-beta or release in other regions for over 4 YEARS !

43 minutes ago, ChaoSMaHuaKa said:

I totaly agre, FOr me this its best MMo i ever played , soo many ways to build own skill tree , nice costumes and asian style architecture buildings wonderful music not all but some yes , free marketplace  big invetory and enought werehouse i just dont get why ppl dont enjoy  game. evry one rush and want evry think now , no drop now make it tomorow , spammers change you tab or make new own better make/join clan and talk with ppl on clan chat tab do with clan mates dunegons no problem with item loot system. This game is just wonderfull hope my english dont burn your eyes

9 minutes ago, Dradiinmmo said:

Bleep, blop, Bloop.... Nope google translate gave me the finger then banned me for using a Razer mouse.

Banned from Google !!!!

So you keep repeating it makes me wonder... Can you show me the ban report i really want to see how its says REASON: USING A RAZER MOUSE (Cheating too OP mouse found on your pc) 

1 hour ago, ChaoSMaHuaKa said:

I get where you're coming from. I've thought about this too. The forums often have negative aspects of a game, and it makes you feel darker or more gloomy. However...

I get you want to spread positivism and all, but the forums is where players give feedback on the game. While one can be happy and enjoy the game actually in-game or when talking to friends about it, the forums provides a place for players to talk about the problems of the game. Thus, it'd mean angry and upset players, talking about all the problems and bugs of the game.

The overwhelming amount of threads talking about problems make it seem negative. Sure, NC can't fix everything quickly, and this is a new game. However, one could say that's precisely why people should talk more about the problems of the game. It allows NC soft to see problems in their game they otherwise wouldn't see or notice, and they can begin working on fixing these problems early. And a few threads alone on these problems may provide all the information about said problems. However, having numerous threads on said problems lets NC see that LOTS of people are affected by the problem, not just a few. It helps NC to put these problems higher-up in their priority... Or at least, hopefully it does.

Some problems are too important to be mentioned only a few times. These need to be repeatedly mentioned, as not all companies actually listen readily to their players for feedback, or are willing to fix problems ASAP. 

With negative feedback, of course, comes people who are angry and upset. They'll bash at NC or other players or anythin'. Some players are rude when it comes to stating problems of the game. However, it just goes to show how much they want problems to be fixed.

In the end, think of it this way. People complain about the problems BECAUSE they care for the game, and want it to be improved. Even if they're actual haters who hate the game, its players and its developers, these haters may end up helping the game improve by pointing out faults, problems, or issues that eventually become resolved by NC. Most people who complain or analyze issues on the game likely enjoy playing it anyway. There aren't as many problems with actual gameplay than there are with payments, accounts, bots, etc.

2 minutes ago, ChaoSMaHuaKa said:

There,s so much controversy in your post that cant see the main point and on what we should focus first :DD

Main point was that all the threads talking about the issues of BnS are important, maybe even necessary. Just saying that there'll always be these kinds of threads and much more, but they all go towards improving the game, even if the threads are hateful. (That is, if NCSoft are the kind to take feedback from players and prioritize the fixing of issues before implementing new features and such.)

You were replying to me, right? My post was the latest one but you didn't quote anyone, so I assume you meant my post C:

Many players are focusing on exposing the faults of the game on the forums, apparently. That's fine. Now NC should focus on fixing, assuming they haven't done so already. But who knows, eh?

52 minutes ago, ChaoSMaHuaKa said:

If you have been playing NCSoft West games for the past 10 years you should know that NCSoft West has had plenty of issues in the past for banning due to false positives which they later reversed; especially in Aion and Lineage 2. 

Yes yours and now let me tell you Why You are ALL WRONG if any1 didnt notice there is survey system since level 1 and all the qustions r there and when you proggres with lvl they keep send more and more with ONLY QUESTIONS first of all im sure 80%of players (im gladly from the other 20%) that they just pressin w/e they see first and left on last questions somth like frte just to get the free items ASAP and later all cryin here :DDDD SO tell me do you figure it out why they dont answer here or i should translate everythin i said so far on all languages....

1 hour ago, Dradiinmmo said:

Umm so using a Razer MMO mouse should = a ban ?

Or wait, because i live in Alaska and i have a higher than normal ping, i should get banned because of data error when i tried to buy NC-coins ?

No even better i use a program that is accepted in hundreds of other online multiplayer games that improves my ping to there servers, i should get banned for this ?

Even better, players who are randomly made a leader in a x-server dungeon run should always be able to switch loot to master loot on the final boss, and they should be rewarded by the developers.

Or train after train of bots (anyone can see them in most under 20 areas) should be allowed to exist for hours after they have been reported.

Yeah i will listen to you and yer NC veteran-ness, even though this game has been in open-beta or release in other regions for over 4 YEARS !

Get a G600 then....no problems here :)

18 minutes ago, Trox said:

If you have been playing NCSoft West games for the past 10 years you should know that NCSoft West has had plenty of issues in the past for banning due to false positives which they later reversed; especially in Aion and Lineage 2. 

Sooo you says that they ban for somthing they resolved and fixed long time ago? wait hmmmmmm nah still cant find your logic....

7 minutes ago, ChaoSMaHuaKa said:

Sooo you says that they ban for somthing they resolved and fixed long time ago? wait hmmmmmm nah still cant find your logic....

My logic (which I thought was pretty obvious) is that NCSoft has been know to quite often falsely ban players. They are actually one of the worst MMO companies for doing so. In other words if some other MMO company bans a person there is a really really good chance they deserved that ban, if NCSoft West bans a person there is actually a decent chance that the ban was due to a false positive on NCSoft's part and that the person actually didn't do anything wrong.

Yeah sure so im most lucky person ever cuz in my 15y gaming career i got banned only on 2 games cuz i used 3-party soft and using a glitch for my benefit only BUT Hey dude i didnt do anything wrong too i swear im innocent!! and funny thing is that botg times i did not share the program or glitch with absolutly any1 and in the end they still got me so you belive to w/e you want i know only that Nc soft is not some amateur/new company that gona leave thing this way and soon or later problems gona be solved. I,ve been there i see all shits happenin now.

They can't use the excuse that "the game is a few weeks old".   This  situation with spamming and bots has existed for a long time in other regions and it's something they knew would happen  here.  

I understand that it's hard to stop RMTers from making accounts, but that's a poor excuse for our current situation.  They could have, at least, expanded our block lists beyond the current 50, and have not.   They could hire a few people and give them the tools to manually remove spammers and bots from the game, but didn't.   The only conclusion is that they don't think it's worth the effort.

41 minutes ago, Trox said:

This is what I meant.

NCsoft had several huge waves of mis-bans in Aion, and over the years (5+ NA) it doesn't stop. 

It's supports lack of clarity that kills me. It seems like whoever is clicking the ban buttons in the ncsoft office is following whatever GG flags and just hits the button.

The main problem here is and has always been Gameguard. It's a shitty program and there is a reason Aion dropped its ass as soon as possible when launch hit. Gameguard is terrible... But support seems to be just as bad. But that's what you get with ncsoft. They do what they can out of their NA office, but with HQ being the ones who hold the reigns and likely having hired under experienced people as their GMs and Techs.. One things for sure, when it comes to support and who their technicians are they probably hired them for cheap.....

2 minutes ago, rocdog said:

They can't use the excuse that "the game is a few weeks old".   This  situation with spamming and bots has existed for a long time in other regions and it's something they knew would happen  here.  

I understand that it's hard to stop RMTers from making accounts, but that's a poor excuse for our current situation.  They could have, at least, expanded our block lists beyond the current 50, and have not.   They could hire a few people and give them the tools to manually remove spammers and bots from the game, but didn't.   The only conclusion is that they don't think it's worth the effort.

I know but the real problem here is WE gamers and all retards who cant play fair and try to make real money from a game game that is suppose to play for fun. Your idea is not that bad but its equalivent of 1000 guys sending you massage every 5 min and you and your few people crew deleting the massage 1 by 1 (the spammers problem) so i prefer to wait month 2 half a year for permanent solution (if there exist such thing at all)  otherwise this battle you suggest they make is totaly pointless

Archived