Why was my thread locked?

Dradiinmmo

i just lose today alot of items and i wanted ( i try to made a high quality outfit ) and  i wanterd a refound or items back and they say tis 

Hello there,

Thank you for keeping in touch. Unfortunately, we were still not able to provide you information with regards to this bug. We did not intend to make you feel that your concerns are not seriously considered. Rest assured that the development team is actively working to fix this issue.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience it has caused. We can only ask for your patience while we resolve this.

Please wait for further announcement and updates on our official website and forums:
https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/forums/
http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/

If you have any other concern, just let us know.

Regards,
Chan
NCSOFT Support Team

(-_-) are you kidding me

so i dont get my items back but i just need to wait and be happy for lose my items 

I just wanted to discuss why i did not feel the need to invest anymore money in the game, in the hopes that things might change, butnope, no open communications allowed !!! Criticize and we will mute you !

Hime, i had such faith in you.

4 minutes ago, beeeasy said:

i just lose today alot of items and i wanted ( i try to made a high quality outfit ) and  i wanterd a refound or items back and they say tis 

Hello there,

Thank you for keeping in touch. Unfortunately, we were still not able to provide you information with regards to this bug. We did not intend to make you feel that your concerns are not seriously considered. Rest assured that the development team is actively working to fix this issue.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience it has caused. We can only ask for your patience while we resolve this.

Please wait for further announcement and updates on our official website and forums:
https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/forums/
http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/

If you have any other concern, just let us know.

Regards,
Chan
NCSOFT Support Team

(-_-) are you kidding me

so i dont get my items back but i just need to wait and be happy for lose my items 

ROFL !!!! 

I love the comment to wait for an announcement on the forums. 

Wait, holy crud, i think i just saw a herd of pigs flying out my window . . .

6 minutes ago, Dradiinmmo said:

I can understand if there was abject flaming going on or personal attacks...  abusive behavior, but my thread was locked for ... why ?

Only reason i can understand is outright censorship of posts that bring to light the faults of the developers.

You know why it was closed. You said things against them. I was banned from forums a couple days ago suggesting that if this is the way they are going to handle themselves and their business they need to go WAY down south for a hot meal. In other less agreeable terms no doubt,(you can check my post history if you are curious) but they don't like people saying things against them. Thusly, you can expect locked threads and forums bans for the slightest transgressions. If they can construe it as personal harassment expect to not see it around anymore.

Enjoy.

1 minute ago, marador said:

You know why it was closed. You said things against them. I was banned from forums a couple days ago suggesting that if this is the way they are going to handle themselves and their business they need to go WAY down south for a hot meal. In other less agreeable terms no doubt,(you can check my post history if you are curious) but they don't like people saying things against them. Thusly, you can expect locked threads and forums bans for the slightest transgressions. If they can construe it as personal harassment expect to not see it around anymore.

Enjoy.

Yeah i know, i am surprised that i had the audacity to question there banning practices and i have not been banned yet. 

LOL

Irony is thick.

1 minute ago, Sarumonin said:

You made the original thread, then commented on another one with the same issue both were locked. Now again, dude come on. We get it. We can still read the threads. This is just becoming spam. 

No i made one thread, and i made the comment because mine was locked, does the truth bother you also ?

No you cannot read the threads when they are locked because they go to other pages and most forum users do not bother reading past page 2... if they even go that far.

You know this just as well as i do.

Um... It's still literally in this sub forum. I just saw it. Just with a locked symbol. You're either delusional or insane. 

The game is recently out, all issues are being dealt with accordingly. This is every big MMO that it happens to. No, the "truth" doesn't bother me, repetitive threads from the same person do. 

They're trying to limit the amount of spam they are getting so they can read just one thread and see what people's complaints are. We don't need 800 posts about 'oh boo hoo maintanence' or whatever y'all complain about. NCSoft will help you get your stuff back. Just be patient.

6 minutes ago, kittenesse said:

They're trying to limit the amount of spam they are getting so they can read just one thread and see what people's complaints are. We don't need 800 posts about 'oh boo hoo maintanence' or whatever y'all complain about. NCSoft will help you get your stuff back. Just be patient.

And clearly, because my thread got locked you did not read it, because if you had read it you would know it was not a boohoo about any of those things you stated.

You know what ?

I am done, i just do not want to have the passion for this game like i thought i would. 

Hime delete or lock this thread, i just do not care anymore.

Ban me for wanting a better game, i just do not care anymore.

In the long run i am sure Daum/Pearl Abyss will thank you guys.

Archived