Money grabbing at it's finest with these drop rates

OutOfRehab

I understand ya'all guys from NCsoft have to get money, but to be honest, I'm sick of your bull***t. 20 kills on Hujikar only to get others classes weapons and not mine is not what people call "equal drop chances". This is rigged or something like that. Extremely annoying.

2 minutes ago, OutOfRehab said:

It has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with RNG.

There are 15% - equal chances of getting the desired weapon, or at least this is the bull**** they're selling us, but in reality, chances of you getting the required weapon are under 5%, permanently. I'm sick of these bastards. I'd break their spine one after another, all mods and such. SICK!

You think Hujikar is bad... wait until you get to brightstone where you have to complete an entire dungeon just to get a chest with the same ****ED RNG, and the brightstone epic chests require 3 keys each to open.

Just now, Kirzen said:

You think Hujikar is bad... wait until you get to brightstone where you have to complete an entire dungeon just to get a chest with the same ****ED RNG, and the brightstone epic chests require 3 keys each to open.

Same for hujikar, I'm 45, did the mainquest and so, I know what you mean. Hujikar is 1 chest that contains the weapon chest. Basically an excuse to use more keys = 3.

5 minutes ago, OutOfRehab said:

It has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with RNG.

There are 15% - equal chances of getting the desired weapon, or at least this is the bull**** they're selling us, but in reality, chances of you getting the required weapon are under 5%, permanently. I'm sick of these bastards. I'd break their spine one after another, all mods and such. SICK!

You could not be more wrong.

Just now, Kabraxis said:

I'm sitting at 150 keys, with the next weapon I need being Storm Siren.  This is due to me getting all my weapons in a few attempts.  This is also due to all the dailies available at level 45 that throw keys at you.

Doing dailies since 1 week. Had well over 70 keys, at this time, right now I mean, having 14. Opened chest #22 moments ago. It's not the fact I don't have keys, I'll just buy 100 more, but think for a second - 22 chests man! Does that sound right to you?

9 minutes ago, OutOfRehab said:

Doing dailies since 1 week. Had well over 70 keys, at this time, right now I mean, having 14. Opened chest #22 moments ago. It's not the fact I don't have keys, I'll just buy 100 more, but think for a second - 22 chests man! Does that sound right to you?

Yes actually, it does sound right to me.  That is what RNG means.  If it were purposely stacked against you then we would see a lot more people on the forums complaining about this.  Instead these threads only pop up every once in a while.  Its the same shit in every game.  People get unlucky with their drop rates and act like it should never be that way.  Those who adopt these "its a 15% drop rate so I should get my item 15% of the time" do not understand the concept of probability.  It is a 15% chance, every try, till the end of time.

1 minute ago, Binkie said:

One of my biggest annoyances with this game... rather than play to have fun, you grind to unlock and/or unseal shit continuously.  That's all we ever do, grind to unlock more *cricket*ing boxes.   ENOUGH

24th chest opened right now, another bangle. 

1 minute ago, Kabraxis said:

Yes actually, it does sound right to me.  That is what RNG means.  If it were purposely stacked against you then we would see a lot more people on the forums complaining about this.  Instead these threads only pop up every once in a while.  Its the same shit in every game.  People get unlucky with their drop rates and act like it should never be that way.  Those who adopt these "its a 15% drop rate so I should get my item 15% of the time" do not understand the concept of probability.  It is a 15% chance, every try, till the end of time.

The probability of me getting my weapon is 15%. I perfectly understand the concept, I shouldn't get my weapon 15% of the time - but 25 times, and that 15% hasn't showed up for me once. That's unfair.

Well, if you do the math, the chance of NOT getting your weapon in 20 boxes is ~6.9% - more than half a chance of getting your weapon from first try (12.5%)

The chance of not getting your weapon from 24 boxes - 4%, from 25 boxes - 3.5%

Sure, those aren't high chances, but we're dealing with a bias - the people that got their weapon in 5-10 boxes are not posting here, making it look like it's more common than it is. For every person making a thread about how drop rates are rigged, there is a hundred people who just play the game and don't find anything strange.

Got my weapon from first try.The one after from roulette from 5-6th try.Brightstone one 6th attempt.Poh 24 with sticks.Poh 4 from the instance itself.I still keep the moonwater key from the survey for my bsh 24 weapon.

Rng not on your side mate.I know the feeling been there myself- over 60 poh24 to end up geting the wep with sticks,over 70 grandpa 24 to end up using blue key,and so on...

The people claiming "it's just you getting bad RNG" have clearly been blind to these threads being made at rate of about 10 per day, if not more. This is MUCH more than just one dude getting f-cked over. The fastest I've received anything RNG based was after running ToE 8 times. Granted that's not too bad, I spent 3 days grinding for my blight weapon. 78 runs. That's just f-cked. 

Just now, Meiling said:

I've had no issue with weapons, I'm at awaken siren gauntlet. What I am having issues on is the Infinite Challenge outfit. I'm on my 105th run and haven't seen it yet.

Well, outfits drop rate is supposedly lower than weapons.

3 minutes ago, OutOfRehab said:

Used 50+ keys. Changed my channel, bought 50 keys for 2.5 Gold off of market, it dropped first try. No comment...

about 0.12% chance of that happening. Congratulations on your jackpot!

Archived