Can't launch game after 29.01 update (Possible FIX)

h4XYN

Latest patch caused problems with launching the game. Soon after i click "Play Now" button im getting following error. Tried editing ClientConfiguration.xml file, repairing game files, and stopping razer services/software. Didn't help.

Game was working fine b4.

@Okay i got reply from support staff. They send me to updated post with work-around instructions for razer users. If some1 is affected by my problem you should try it.

I was running game with disabled razer services, now it's written that we should launch the game with running services and stop them when we already connect to the server. (If u forget to do it you'll crash every 15 minutes)

Im fine this way

ikYBQ.jpg

I am having the same problem.  I've updated my drives, looked at multiple threads for possible solutions and done everything humanly possible to try and solve this issue.  Trust me, I've spent a good 5 hours looking for a fix but to no avail.  It was working fine before the 1/29 update, can someone PLEASE find a fix for this?  I'd really like to get back to playing the game.

Same problem here - logged in ok after the update on 29th, but now it won't work. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS GAME??????????? Wasted money for Premium that I cannot use :(

can't even get to log in page now, crashes as soon as I try to launch it. then a page opens up, re-directed to GameGuard fault page, which basically says GameGuard is already running, but that is not the error message I am getting????? What the hell is going on with this game??

Okay guys so i don't know what was the real fix but i just joined character selection screen. Didn't do anything special just deleted ClientConfiguration.xml file and restarted pc ~4 times. Anyway i've send ticket to support already. Soon as they reply i will post some info there. Would like to avoid similiar situations coz that 1k ppl queue is frightening.

Just got done going through my brothers computer, we have nearly identical setups as well as hardrives, yet he can get in the game just fine with no issues?  Has anyone identified this as well?  Or is it just by sheer chance I can't log in?

Okay i got reply. Looks like they updated post with work-around instructions for razer users.. If some1 is affected by my problem you should try it.

Remember to turn on razer services while you start the game. Soon after you join character selection screen stop these services or they will make you crash every 15 minutes.

57 minutes ago, h4XYN said:

Latest patch caused problems with launching the game. Soon after i click "Play Now" button im getting following error. Tried editing ClientConfiguration.xml file, repairing game files, and stopping razer services/software. Didn't help.

@game was working fine b4

ikYBQ.jpg

Same here.. 9JCFa.jpg

I'm very disappointed in this game and its launch with this error. If anything this is probably the most intense error message one can get from BnS because there is no actually error # for them to directly address to a log. The constant updates and hotfixes are bound to continuously mess up something with the probability of increasing memory leaks and file compile complications. Deeply disappointed customer in the position of having membership and have not been able to play the game due this crash which very coincidentally happened from the latest few patches as it slowly hit the crowd of players. 

20 minutes ago, h4XYN said:

Okay i got reply. Looks like they updated post with work-around instructions for razer users.. If some1 is affected by my problem you should try it.

Remember to turn on razer services while you start the game. Soon after you join character selection screen stop these services or they will make you crash every 15 minutes.

I can confirm this works, though all I had to do was go into my services and start Razer Chroma SDK Service without doing anything else.  

Archived