Is your ultimate goal to make this unplayable for Razer users?

IreliaMaiWaifu

So first there was the bug that caused Razer users to crash every 30 mins or so.

People find a fix for this by turning off some irrelevant razer services.

I guess NCsoft didn't like that fix because trying to start the game with those services turned off now crashes it outright. And the the previous crash bug IS STILL HERE! And this issue started like a week ago with no fix in sight.

Seriously, it's literally impossible to play this now because the crash issue combined with them not saving your spot to relog and the 3h queues during prime time. No idea how this is considered acceptable...

Here is Tech's support's reply to my final e mail to them regarding my continuous crashes, errors and inability to log into the game and play:

Hello,

We apologize for the recent crash and disconnection issues you experienced after the maintenance. Rest assured we are working hard on a fix for these issues. In the meantime, you can try the suggested workaround posted in our knowledge base article about the recent crash and disconnection issues while using Razer peripherals:https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/207814563  If the work-around above doesn’t work, you can also try uninstalling your Razer software and restarting your PC as a temporary solution. Our team is currently working closely with Razer on a solution for these issues. In addition, you can also check out to the following forum thread for potential fixes: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/162803-new-patch-supportfix-thread/?page=1 Unfortunately, outside of the above mentioned work-arounds, there is nothing more we can recommend at this point. Please keep an eye on our website and forums for future updates.  We apologize sincerely for the inconvenience and we thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

In other words:  "We don't know what we are doing but keep your eyes on the forums because someone out there could possibly come up with a solution."  

*****By the way, I tried all the fixes stipulated in the links they sent above and nothing worked.

2 minutes ago, Megumie said:

Here is Tech's support's reply to my final e mail to them regarding my continuous crashes, errors and inability to log into the game and play:

Hello,

We apologize for the recent crash and disconnection issues you experienced after the maintenance. Rest assured we are working hard on a fix for these issues. In the meantime, you can try the suggested workaround posted in our knowledge base article about the recent crash and disconnection issues while using Razer peripherals:https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/207814563  If the work-around above doesn’t work, you can also try uninstalling your Razer software and restarting your PC as a temporary solution. Our team is currently working closely with Razer on a solution for these issues. In addition, you can also check out to the following forum thread for potential fixes: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/162803-new-patch-supportfix-thread/?page=1 Unfortunately, outside of the above mentioned work-arounds, there is nothing more we can recommend at this point. Please keep an eye on our website and forums for future updates.  We apologize sincerely for the inconvenience and we thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

In other words:  "We don't know what we are doing but keep your eyes on the forums because someone out there could possibly come up with a solution."  

*****By the way, I tried all the fixes stipulated in the links they sent above and nothing worked.

I feel you man, I am starting to think this whole thing was just a cash grab

Another thread that I have to disagree with the OP. There are really, really a lot of auto clicker abusers and botters and etc. And most of them when get banned come here with the likely story that tells "Oh, noes, my Razer Synapse". I'm not making any acusations here, but It's highly unlikely that nearly 50% of the community are using Razer stuff... 

6 hours ago, VRock said:

what? i have razer deathadder and i don't have any crash. just remove the useless software razer synapse(is really a hog of ram).

Uninstalling Synapse is not an option for people like me who use the Blackwidow keyboard and Naga mouse and don't want to stick to the fairly useless default configuration for all the extra buttons.

If their attempt to "fix" this made it worse they should have rolled back that patch, pure and simple.

Luckily I found a solution by keeping the 2 Razer services responsible for the crashes on while logging in and disabling them when ingame, tho this does not seem to work for everyone either.

When all is said and done, this is a thing that should have been discovered and fixed before the game came out of beta and it is unacceptable we have to deal with it 2 weeks after launch.

6 hours ago, Fifi2 said:

Another thread that I have to disagree with the OP. There are really, really a lot of auto clicker abusers and botters and etc. And most of them when get banned come here with the likely story that tells "Oh, noes, my Razer Synapse". I'm not making any acusations here, but It's highly unlikely that nearly 50% of the community are using Razer stuff... 

As far as I know no one has been banned because of this razer shit. We just can't play the damn game without jumping through a million hoops or gimping our peripherals.

Also, considering the Naga is the most popular MMO mouse I would guess that a significant chunk of the community use Razer products.

3 minutes ago, Houlon said:

I would imagine its trickier to discover something that doesn't effect everyone who is using the same software

Razer is not some noname pleb company so it's hard to believe this didn't come up.

The fact that their latest attempt to fix this issue made it considerably worse makes me think they have no idea what they are doing.

Hello there. I just wanted to chime in to say that I am using Razer Synapse as well as several Razer products and have had absolutely 0 issues related to it. 

Specifically I have the "Razer Kraken 7.1 Headset" the "Razer Taipan Mouse" and the "Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard". I've even got the mouse and keyboard set up to auto-change to a B&S profile. As I said, no issues.

I DID have issues when I tried to play the Japanese version of Blade&Soul, however. I was forced to completely turn off the program before launching in order to be able to launch the game at all. It's funny because I was worried that issue would carry over to the North American version and I'm happy to see that it didn't. At least, not for me...

6 hours ago, VRock said:

just remove the useless software razer synapse(is really a hog of ram).

Also this is really silly. The Razer Synapse software is very handy for people like me, who prefer to have my mouse configured to change my DPI with the push of a button. The software is NOT useless.

2 hours ago, Zaccea said:

Hello there. I just wanted to chime in to say that I am using Razer Synapse as well as several Razer products and have had absolutely 0 issues related to it. 

Specifically I have the "Razer Kraken 7.1 Headset" the "Razer Taipan Mouse" and the "Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard". I've even got the mouse and keyboard set up to auto-change to a B&S profile. As I said, no issues.

I DID have issues when I tried to play the Japanese version of Blade&Soul, however. I was forced to completely turn off the program before launching in order to be able to launch the game at all. It's funny because I was worried that issue would carry over to the North American version and I'm happy to see that it didn't. At least, not for me...

Also this is really silly. The Razer Synapse software is very handy for people like me, who prefer to have my mouse configured to change my DPI with the push of a button. The software is NOT useless.

well i play cs GO so i don't change the dpi all time, is really useless for that game. 800 DPI all the way. i config dpi, colors, mouse mat then i uninstall. 

9 hours ago, Megumie said:

Hello,

Kind regards,

What really bothers me is that you have to dig for this information, it should be a lot easier to access.  Why are their no posts on the forums by their team acknowledging the issue and assuring people a fix is coming?  It's just dead silent and nobody knows what they're working on fixing.

Archived