Massive FPS issues after 1/29 patch.

Sheela

and i cant open lancher :DD

[Dat error] Could not connect to the update server.

please restart the launcher.if this problem persists. please contact customer support at http;//us.ncsoft.com/en/support/.

E01005

NIC

updater.nclancher.ncsoft.com_17231940

this error happen to me i cant even open lancher anyone have answer ?:)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Steen said:

Yeah, i got a Razer Naga Epic mouse and Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma headset, and no problem at all :/

3 minutes ago, Chasier said:

steen u have razer syp and have no problems?

Yeah I only ever had issues on the first day, I would crash in cutscenes and then I turned off Chroma Keyboard in settings and it was fine. The FPS thing is new and unrelated.

hhhhhh omg omg so wtf is this we will wwait another year to fix this problems? i cant even log in :((( dat fking error

please restart the launcher.if this problem persists. please contact customer support at http;//us.ncsoft.com/en/support/.

E01005

NIC

1 minute ago, Chasier said:

hhhhhh omg omg so wtf is this we will wwait another year to fix this problems? i cant even log in :((( dat fking error

E01005

NIC

I suggest making your own thread for it, as the topic of this one was the FPS issue.

The *cricket* tech support just told me that I will probably need to do a System Restore back to my Base programming to get the game to run correctly from the newest patch.....I told them exactly what error code I got and how none of my other games are getting error codes. I took Screen shots of my Error logs and sent them along with my Ticket in. And what do I get back.....Do a Factory System Restore and that should fix your problems. DO I LOOK LIKE A *cricket*ING RETARD?! Are you kidding me? A Factory System Restore reaaaallllyyyy?!
....I'm so done....I've spent like 179dollars on a founders pack and I just bought like 6 months of premium and I already want to buy a plane ticket so I can go and punch their Tech Representative in the face.
*cricket*ing Factory System Restore....pfft....Assholes.

i send all of this to them the answer was :DDD      we dont know what happen try see solve form ......... and they give me website to solve it i open it and find its about razer hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  and in my message told them i dont have razer hhhhhhhhhhh rly rly stupied and very poor team game :DD

5 minutes ago, Chasier said:

E01005

NIC

Try and Repair files on the game?

5 minutes ago, Jaisek said:

Back to the root post, I have the same issue.

Contacted the support, game became unplayable at all.

Great losing premium time paid with hard earned money....

Yeah i total agree this here is my 3 time trying to reinstall the game so i hope this time it is fixed xD

The *cricket* tech support just told me that I will probably need to do a System Restore back to my Base programming to get the game to run correctly from the newest patch.....I told them exactly what error code I got and how none of my other games are getting error codes. I took Screen shots of my Error logs and sent them along with my Ticket in. And what do I get back.....Do a Factory System Restore and that should fix your problems. DO I LOOK LIKE A *cricket*ING RETARD?! Are you kidding me? A Factory System Restore reaaaallllyyyy?!
....I'm so done....I've spent like 179dollars on a founders pack and I just bought like 6 months of premium and I already want to buy a plane ticket so I can go and punch their Tech Representative in the face.

hhhhhhhhhhh plzzzz man take me with u i will fuk them all fuk this stupied system

2 minutes ago, CarpetSquare said:

Well I guess I can stop running in circles trying to get them to fix the issues in tech support tickets. This is where it's leading. Don't do it, it's not worth it. Just wait for them to fix it I guess, because at the moment it's useless. Nothing else is having issues on my PC, just BnS. But they won't admit any wrongdoing. This on top of their character renaming being *cricket*ed up, it's all just leaving a sour taste in my mouth with something that could have been great.

3 minutes ago, Chasier said:

hhhhhhhhhhh plzzzz man take me with u i will fuk them all fuk this stupied system

Hahaha i did it 2 times now so right now waiting for my game to install to see if it fixed anything at all xD

2 minutes ago, Sheela said:

Well I guess I can stop running in circles trying to get them to fix the issues in tech support tickets. This is where it's leading. Don't do it, it's not worth it. Just wait for them to fix it I guess, because at the moment it's useless. Nothing else is having issues on my PC, just BnS. But they won't admit any wrongdoing. This on top of their character renaming being *cricket*ed up, it's all just leaving a sour taste in my mouth with something that could have been great.

Yeah it is really sad to see really, but i really hope if it is not fixed that my bro can help me for he did somthing to fix his game oO

It's a F2P game system I get that. But they implemented a P2W system along with it. Some of us have spent money to get a really good experience from our time spent playing. And Currently we can't play the game that we've sunk money into. And all they tell us is. "We're working on solving the issues" Yeah well while yer working on solving your *cricket* ups our game time is running along the lines of down the drain. We've either paid for premium or paid for items I was 4 levels away from 45 and I was working on farming the gold so I could Upgrade my weapon. When I logged in today (I had items on the AH) Keywords HAAAAAD ITEMS. All 15 of the Items that were stacks of Infernal Lords Horns and Cinderland Thorns were gone. Dissappeared VANISHED INTO THIN AIR. And the money wasn't in my Mailbox.....so yeah Instead of perpetuating the gold spammers I fed money into yer Item Mall to get the money through other players. Because I like yer community I want it to succeed. But really BnS. A Factory System Restore is your answer....HELL I Gave you a log of all the programs on my computer. Besides Steam, Battle.net and League of legends. It's basically Stock Windows 10. Nothing new nothing really old. Besides a bunch of iTunes and and Skype. So really if yer Dev team/Tech Support can't trouble shoot through Windows 10 to get yer game to run. Maybe upgrade the OS a little bit...or just add 2-3 more server towers. They cost about 500dollars to make a basic server tower. Just a server Support tower would help alleviate some of this lag. AND IF YOU SAY YOU CAN"T AFFORD I CALL BS!

They cost about 500dollars to make a basic server tower. Just a server Support tower would help alleviate some of this lag. AND IF YOU SAY YOU CAN"T AFFORD I CALL BS!

Well to that i would say that i paid for 1 tower myself xD just a hands up lol, yeah i know i am insane but who cares but already starting to see what i can do in 15 mn or so i will start to break down the game to see what the hell is worng and give you guys some info on what it could or what worked for me. Btw i am using windows 10 so all info i give is from that, also if someone could tell me where to find my spec so i could link them that would be cool thanks :)

It's a F2P game system I get that. But they implemented a P2W system along with it. Some of us have spent money to get a really good experience from our time spent playing. And Currently we can't play the game that we've sunk money into. And all they tell us is. "We're working on solving the issues" Yeah well while yer working on solving your *cricket* ups our game time is running along the lines of down the drain. We've either paid for premium or paid for items I was 4 levels away from 45 and I was working on farming the gold so I could Upgrade my weapon. When I logged in today (I had items on the AH) Keywords HAAAAAD ITEMS. All 15 of the Items that were stacks of Infernal Lords Horns and Cinderland Thorns were gone. Dissappeared VANISHED INTO THIN AIR. And the money wasn't in my Mailbox.....so yeah Instead of perpetuating the gold spammers I fed money into yer Item Mall to get the money through other players. Because I like yer community I want it to succeed. But really BnS. A Factory System Restore is your answer....HELL I Gave you a log of all the programs on my computer. Besides Steam, Battle.net and League of legends. It's basically Stock Windows 10. Nothing new nothing really old. Besides a bunch of iTunes and and Skype. So really if yer Dev team/Tech Support can't trouble shoot through Windows 10 to get yer game to run. Maybe upgrade the OS a little bit...or just add 2-3 more server towers. They cost about 500dollars to make a basic server tower. Just a server Support tower would help alleviate some of this lag. AND IF YOU SAY YOU CAN"T AFFORD I CALL BS!

Pay to win isn't the right term, the things they added were quality of life. I know because I'm paying, paying doesn't do things like make you physically more powerful etc. But I agree that I do pay and I shouldn't be treated like an idiot. 

1 minute ago, Sheela said:

Pay to win isn't the right term, the things they added were quality of life. I know because I'm paying, paying doesn't do things like make you physically more powerful etc. But I agree that I do pay and I shouldn't be treated like an idiot. 

I total agree.

I'm not angry at the Dev team over all. I'm angry that they gave such a blanket statement as Factory System Restore instead of something Substantial that would actually aleviate some of my worries about why I can't play the game I'm paying to win at. Sure it's an MMO and yer not supposed to win. But that's half the fun of having something to Sink yer Time and Effort into.

oh, they know about all problems ..but they simple dont care about it..they already make some money and the fan boy  base they have is pretty much for mainain the game a few years so why the hell fix stuff???....ncfail doit again...

3 minutes ago, CarpetSquare said:

I'm not angry at the Dev team over all. I'm angry that they gave such a blanket statement as Factory System Restore instead of something Substantial that would actually aleviate some of my worries about why I can't play the game I'm paying to win at. Sure it's an MMO and yer not supposed to win. But that's half the fun of having something to Sink yer Time and Effort into.

Yeah i agree, really sad to see but i am waiting for them to mail me back with my system so that is gonna be fun to see what he answer Ha xD

1 minute ago, CarpetSquare said:

I agree, it's unprofessional. Every single thing they've asked me to do leaves me feeling like they're talking to me like I'm an imbecile. Not 5 minutes ago they said it "might be an issue with running it as administrator". It's been running as administrator permanently this whole time, it's how I can get steam to go through the patch process remotely and play it on my laptop while it streams from my desktop. So I know it's not that. It's like they're reading from a "tech support for dummies" book and they're ignoring me when I say this ONLY STARTED AFTER THE PATCH. That means it's NOT ON MY END, it's something that was changed and needs to be FIXED. All other things run FINE on my computer so this continued barrage of suggestions for dummies is just insulting and upsetting and getting more and more obscure. But the factory system restore just takes the damned cake. 

Archived